057

Chapter 57   

       When Xu Cao and Fugui came to the county office, the county office master was ready and only waiting for the visit of the minister of Beijing. Seeing Xu Cao, the master of the county government ordered his servants to take Xu Cao and Fugui to rest first, and come out when the minister of Beijing needs to see her.

  Xu Cao and Fugui waited in the room until noon. They had just finished lunch, and then the county government sent someone to Xu Cao and Fugui.

  When the official saw Fugui, his face was weird and he wanted to say as something. Seeing him,  Xu Cao was so curious, she couldn't help but ask: "Big officer, why do you see me like that?"

  The big officer smiled weirdly, "Little sister will know it after a while."

  Waiting for Xu Cao to see . It was only when she saw  the Minister of Beijing that she realized why the officials would laugh so weirdly.

  The Minister in Beijing looked like he was in his thirties. He was wearing a brocade robe. His face seemed familiar, with a full forehead, a firm face, thick eyebrows, big eyes, thin lips, and a burly figure.

  Xu Cao was stunned, then looked back at the burly man standing beside her.

  After blinking, Xu Cao turned her head and glanced at the minister of Beijing.

  Until the county grandfather next to him coughed and said, "Sir Mo, this is the person you are looking for."

  Lord Mo glanced at Xu Cao, and was stunned when he saw Xu Cao's and Fugui on her side. , He didn’t seem to expect that there would be someone so similar to him in this world.

  Even Xu Cao was very surprised. She didn't understand how his husbandw was so similar to Lord Mo from the capital. Similar eyebrows, similar body.

  Fugui looked at Lord Mo stupidly, then touched his own face, and said in a low voice, "Wife, why does this person look like me?"

  The only difference between the two expression is. It was okay when Fugui did not speak. When he spoke, the whole person looked a little simple and dazed, which was inconsistent with the shrewd look of Lord Mo.

  Lord Mo frowned and touched his chin, ignoring Xu Cao on the side, and said to Fugui: "You...you..." As he said, Lord Mo seemed to have thought of something, looking at Fugui with shock on his face.

  Looking around, Lord Mo withdrew his shocked face, and said to the master of the county office: "Prepare a room, I have something to tell them, everyone else will just wait outside."

  "Yes, sir."

  Wait for the room. Only Xu Cao was left in it. When Fugui and Lord Mo were three, Lord Mo looked at Fugui several times before he said in a deep voice, "What's your mother's name?"

  Fugui was stunned, and seemed to think of something, "My mother's name is Mo Yiwan." 

     Xu Cao stayed beside and didn't speak, and understood in her heart.

  As soon as the adult heard the name of Mo Yiwan, he stood up excitedly, "Where are you... where is your mother? Take me to see soon."

  "My mother is dead." Fugui's voice is low, " When she give birth she had a dystocia..."

  "How come?" Lord Mo seemed to be unable to believe it, "Sister ...How did the Fourth Sister..."

  After a long time, Xu Cao learned the whole story from   Mo Da.