Chapter 10

Marco's POV:
"We need to talk, Tom Lucitor."

Tom looked like he was going to make a run for it but that was when I grabbed him by the shoulders. "There's no running away from this Tom."

"Marco.. do we really have to do this?"

"Yes."

Tom sighed. "If it's about the kiss, then I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put you in an awkward position or make you uncomfort-" I covered his mouth to stop him talking.

"It's not really all about the kiss Tom. Just let me talk."

He muffled a fine since my hand was still covering his mouth. I removed my hand from his mouth/face and sat down next to him.

Tom's POV:
He removed his hand from my mouth and sat down next to me. I took this as an opportunity to try and talk, again. "Just let me speak Marco."

He sighed and signaled for me to continue speaking. "Marco, I really don't know why we need to talk if I'm being honest. Everything should be pretty clear. Why I kissed you, maybe I have to explain that but that's alright, and for my feelings towards you.. you already understand that part, so I don't know why we have to talk about anything that's not the kiss."

Marco had a blank expression on his face. "For the kiss, well.. I just.. I like you a lot Marco. I couldn't help myself I am very sorry that I did it without your consent. We were just dancing, and everything seemed so perfect, I was thinking about kissing you a-and I did it."

We sat there in silence for a minute or so. Marco then stood up and walked in front of me. "Tom. Answer me this, do you think I like you and enjoyed the kiss?"

I sighed and looked down. Why was he asking this? Obviously he doesn't like me, and he didn't enjoy it. I can deal with the fact he doesn't like me, but if he truly doesn't, then I don't want to see him. It hurts.

"Um, well obviously you don't like me and you didn't enjoy this kiss."

He just stared at me. "Ok well one, I am starting to see how I may have feelings for you too." Wait what? Marco is starting to have feelings for me.? "Second off."

Marco leaned towards me and our faces were only inches away from each other. "Who said I didn't like the kiss?"

"Wait what? Y-you enjoyed it?"

"I did, Tom."

I couldn't believe it. Marco, Marco, enjoyed the kiss that I gave him? I didn't think that he would- He's also developing feelings.? For me.?

For some reason.. this didn't feel right. First of all, I'm pretty sure it's unnatural for a human and a demon to be together. If you're thinking of my mom, a demon, and my dad, a Mewmen, or when Star and I were together, they're Mewmens. There is a difference.

It's impossible for Marco to like me back too. Why would he fall in love or even start developing feelings for a demon? Especially me. No one wants me. Hah, most likely if it weren't for the Blood Moon, he would still hate or very much dislike me. Maybe a bit of the Blood Moon curse stuck onto him. This isn't like Marco right? Plus, he should be with that Jackie girl. It's for his own good. He shouldn't be with me. He should be with anyone but me.

I stood up and pushed him out of the way. I created a portal leading back to Earth, a portal leading to his backyard. "You should leave Marco."

"Huh? Wait why? Did I saw something wrong?"

"No Marco. Just, just go. If you have any feelings for me, please get rid of them. You shouldn't be with someone like me. So just go."

"Tom-"