Chapter 11

I can't believe we're at Chapter 11- Thank you to all who have been reading my book! I appreciate it very much. Also thank you for so many views guys! <3 Also, kinda of a warning? There will be some angst in this chapter and maybe also in the next. Just to advise you all! Anyways enough of this, let's continue with the story.
———————————————————————————
Tom's POV:
Why do I feel so.. weird.? It's been a week. I know Star lied too. She doesn't need to. I just- I know I am a terrible person. I know it. I don't even know why I'm here.

I hope Star is helping to convince Marco that he should move on. I really hope so. I just want to see him happy.

Star's POV:
"So, you still won't tell me won't happened last week with Tom," Marco claimed, making his voice serious.

"Um, that's my business," I said, raising my eyebrow.

"What do you mean? It is my business too. Just please Star, tell me, what happened."

"Uhhh." That's when I thought for a moment and gave up. I sighed. "Ok. Let's just.. let's go sit down on the couch."

We walked over to the couch since we were in the kitchen and sat down.

"Ok, now, tell me what happened," Marco said.

"Uh, ok, hah, um. Well part of it was that, Tom, wants you, to.. uh.."

"Star. Stop stalling, and tell me."

"Ugh fine.. um, Tom told me that you shouldn't be with him. He said you should be with a lovely girl of your kind." Marco's eyes widened a bit. "He uh, also said that he's the worst person to be with, and he asked me to help you get rid those feelings that you have been getting for him hah, hah, ha."

Marco didn't say anything for a bit. "Is that all?" He asked, finally speaking up.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I mean, there could've been more, but I don't know Tom's thoughts so."

"Why is this so complicated?" Marco groaned, putting his hands on his hair as he slouched.

"Maybe.. maybe, you should look for someone else.?"

Marco looked at me. It looked like he was, hesitating? "Look for someone else? Star.. that sounds like a GREAT idea. Do you think if I could get rid of my feelings for Tom I would? I ABSOLUTELY WOULD. BUT HERE I AM." Marco yelled. He calmed down a bit and sighed. He had a look that looked so.. weak.. and sad. "I don't even understand how this happened. How I could end up liking him. I don't-.."

I didn't know what to do. Maybe I should comfort him. I hate it when people are so sad. It makes me sad to see them like this.

"Hey.. it will be alright."

"No it won't."

I put my hand on his shoulder. That's when he got up from the couch that we were sitting on. "That's it. I'm getting to the bottom of all of this. I am going to head over to wherever Tom is and I WILL talk to him. We will have a full on talk."

"Marco- I don't think that's a good idea-"

He cut me off. Rude. "No Star. I will talk to him. I will."

"B-but-"

"No buts. I'm going."

With that, Marco went upstairs to look for his dimensional scissors.

I don't think Tom is ready for this. Uh, I can call him and warn him. I could try that! It's my best shot, that way Tom sees it coming, and if he wants to talk, he'll stay put and let Marco find him, or he'll ignore Marco and try not to talk to him.