Chapter 2- 11 Years Later

Natasha looks at her reflection in the mirror

Natasha looks at her reflection in the mirror. She was pale and her red hair was in a bun. Natasha and I were hiding in a small bathroom after leaving the hotel we were staying at. Secretary Ross had found us and we were able to escape when I used my powers to turn myself and Natasha invisible. I was leaning against the wall while Natasha turns on the sink and washes her face. I was nervously fidgeting with my hair and put it in a side swiped French braid.

Natasha wipes her face with a napkin and picks up her phone with footage of an armed SWAT team surrounding the hotel. I look at the phone and see Secretary Ross appearing in the video.

"We've got all exits covered." An officers says to Ross.

"All right. Stay alert." Ross says. "I'm sending in alpha squad." Natasha and I watch as the SWAT team enters the building. "Natasha Romanoff and Kaitlyn Summers are in violation of the Sokovia Accords. Natasha assaulted the king of Wakanda and Kaitlyn for aiding Steve Rogers and letting the Winter Soldier escape. Make an example out of them."

Natasha calls Ross. "Don't do this." She says when he answers.

"Do what?" Ross asks.

"Come after me and Kaitlyn." Natasha replies. "I mean, you're embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate."

"Thought maybe you'd be calling me to cut a deal." Ross says. Natasha puts the phone down on the sink and puts it on speaker. "'Cause from my vantage point, it's the federal fugitives that are desperate."

"Well, from our vantage point, you look like you could use some bed rest. What is this, your second triple bypass?" I ask.

"I wouldn't worry about me, Kaitlyn. It's so nice to hear from you. I'm sorry that this has to happen. I wish things were different for you. I truly do. I never wanted you to get involved with all of this." Ross says. "But we got Barton, we got Wilson and that other guy, the incredible shrinking convict. Rogers is on the run. It's just the two of you. You got no friends. Where are you gonna go?"

"I've lived a lot of lives before I met you, Ross." Natasha says.

"And I was on the streets before I became an Avenger. I know how to handle myself." I say.

"You shouldn't have gone to all this trouble. We're done." Natasha says. She hangs up the phone. We hear a loud bang and we leave the bathroom. We had tricked Ross. We weren't really in the bathroom of the hotel but instead we were on a ferry. We left our trackers inside the stalls of the hotel bathroom so Ross didn't know where we really were. Natasha walks up to a railing and slips her phone over to the side. We were completely off the grid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natasha and I find ourselves in Norway. She tells me about a secret safe house that a man named Rick Mason had set up for us. When we arrive, we notice that the secret safe house is a trailer home. It was sitting in the middle of a large field and Natasha and I cautiously walk up to it. I trailed behind her while Natasha held her gun and opened the door.