Chapter 1: Another World or Innate Domain?

.

.

.

You were slightly awed as you set your foot into the art gallery. You weren't kind of have a taste for art but you were kind of enjoyed how beautiful they were.

You saw the reception desk on your left as you walked past it after taking a look. You decided to check on the first floor before walking upstairs. You walked towards the group that stared at something on the ground.

You walked around it as you realized they were watching the biggest painting named "𝐀𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩". You were slightly amazed by how detailed it was.

"Eek! I feel like it's sucking me in

"Eek! I feel like it's sucking me in..."

You turned your head as you heard the visitors comment while watching the painting.

"Hmm... So this is that thing they put in all the magazine ads..."

"Hm... like looking down deep into the sea from the surface..."

"The one I saw at the reception." You thought as you remembered it. "So it was the iconic painting here?"

You then walked away from the painting as you decided to explore the rest of the area on the first floor. You were ignoring most of them before you came across the rose sculpture.

You stopped your feet before you read the name and the detail on the note on the wall beside the sculpture.

"𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭"

"𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲, 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻. 𝗜𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀."

"Woah, that's kind of stunning." You commented before you walked to the left side.

"Look, Itadori! That looks pretty!" Your eyes widened as you took a glance behind you before you growled with annoyance.

The students all wore their casual clothes along with their teacher who had his sunglasses on instead of the usual blindfold.