Chapter 3: Garry

.

.

.

You and Ib soon found yourselves in the red hallway, your eyes caught a glimpse of something going past the hallway, making you frown your brows in caution.

"Something's not right. Stay close to me, Ib." You said with your hand putting your arm in front of her. Ib nodded her head lightly before you both walked and went past the big painting with the name "𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡".

You opened the red door and entered to see the blue tall sculpture of a woman with her mouth shut, with her arms in a cradling position named "𝐔𝐡". You decided to check all the paintings on the left side of the area and saw two more paintings behind the sculpture.

Ib went to check the patining that had a flat green line, just like a heart rate on the monitor in the hospital named "𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭".

Ib then came to your side as she checked the other painting beside it and was confused with one word. "What does it say?" Ib asked, pointing at the kanji word behind the Smoking word.

"It read, '𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧'." You answered it for her, pronouncing the 'Gentleman' for her.

You and Ib went to check the paintings on the right side and you met with a similar sculpture just like "𝐔𝐡" but the differences were the color red and her arms in a cradling position but with her mouth open, unlike the blue one. It was named "𝐀𝐡".

Ib noticed the red door before she found out that the door was locked, it needed a key. She came to tell you as you went to check the last two paintings in the room, "𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬" and "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐝".

But as you walked away from the last patining, you heard the sound of glass cracking as you quickly turned around to see that half of the Lady's body came out from the frame with a wicked grin. Your eyes widened as she used her hands to crawl her body, chasing after you. You shouted to Ib to warn her to stay away from the Lady curse before your eyes caught a glimpse of a red key on the ground.

You ran around the "𝐀𝐡" sculpture in a circle to distract the curse before you quickly grabbed the red key on the ground, hurriedly unlocked the door, and pulled Ib inside.

You looked at the next room and you saw four rows of shelves full of books. You and Ib went to check the shelf on the west-north before Ib pulled one of the books and opened it.

𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻/𝗗𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗫
- 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗥𝗼𝗶𝘀 -

You looked at the book in Ib's hand as if it were a storybook drawn in crayon. "Let me read it first." You told Ib and she obediently handed the book over to you. You turned the pages and the story began to narrate with moving characters.

.

.

.