Chapter 10: Promise of Reunion (END)

.

.

.

You blinked your eyes as you felt dizzy, you rubbed your eyes before opening them, finding yourself in front of the painting named "𝐅𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝".

You frowned in confusion as you wondered why you were standing here, why you were here in the first place, shouldn't you have a mission to do, and what mission was it.

Suddenly, you felt someone dashing towards you but because you were still dizzy, you got pulled into a tight hug by none other than the most annoying man in the world, Gojo Satoru.

"(Y/N)! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!"

You grunted lowly as you pushed his face away with your hand, he giggled with his eyes closed at your resistance. His long arms still wrapping around your waist, and lifting your feet from the ground.

"LET GO OF ME! What are you here anyway?!" You yelled after you got yourself away from Gojo who frowned with confusion by your words

"Wait, you don't remember...? You have a mission to investigate the disappearances of visitors inside the art gallery. And I come here with the first years to help you out!"

"Wait, you brought the students here too?!" You shouted before you looked around to see some people looking at you two because of the noise. You bent down your back with embarrassment, apologizing for the loud noise, unlike the man behind you.

"Sensei!" You turned around to see Yuji waving his arm before his eyes brightened because he noticed you behind Gojo. "And (L/N)-sensei! We finally found her!"

"What?! You found (L/N)-sensei?!" Nobara shouted as she came behind Yuji, Megumi was the last one who came quietly after them with hands in his pockets.

"You did come here." You pointed at the three before you facepalmed with a heavy sigh. "Well, I can't believe I forgot about my mission, but I found nothing here suspicious."

"Really?" Gojo frowned one brow as the sunglasses dropped onto his nose, showing his crystal-clear blue eyes. He shielded the light on his eyes with his hand over them, looking around. "My Six Eyes doesn't see any cursed energy around here."

"Never mind." You shrugged your shoulders before you inserted your hands in the pockets, you frowned as you felt two things in each of the pockets. In the right pocket was a white handkerchief, covered with blood, while in the other hand was a small piece of candy, wrapped in a yellow wrapping.

"Wait, I didn't have these." You murmured as Gojo noticed a candy in your hand.

"Oh, is that for me?!" You quickly pulled your left hand away from him, frowning madly if he ever tried to take it from you. You looked down at two items in your hands before two visions because of your cursed technique came into your head.