Chapter 26 - The Emperor's Banquet (1/2)

A.N.: Two chapters ago, I vaguely introduced you to Jeremy Von Neuschwanstein, the Marquis of another Empire. In this chapter you will also be vaguely introduced to Shuli Von Neuschwanstein and Elizabeth Von Baden Bismarck. These characters come from the manhwa 'A Stepmother's Marchen'-a very good one that I recommend a lot. But the reason I'm telling you about them is mainly because I'm working on another WMMAP project-which won't be released any time soon, but of which they will be a part. I won't tell you more about it, but one of them (more like a character that I created) is going to be one of the main characters. I won't tell you more about it.

However, as someone who has read the spoilers from the novel, you will be faced with major spoilers about the end when Elizabeth will be introduced. This is a warning for those who don't want to have spoilers, don't read the chapter, I'll summarize it myself in the comments if you wish!

Two other characters from "The Abandoned Empress" will be introduced. They are Emperor Ruvellis Kamaludin Shana Castina and Jieun (enemy of Aristia) of the Castina Empire. I will leave you some pictures during the chapter.

 I will leave you some pictures during the chapter

Here is Jeremy Von Neuschwanstein

. . .

"Where are the rose petals!?"

"The brushes! Where are the brushes!?"

"Where's the Princess' dress!? It's already supposed to be in the preparation room!"

"Hurry up!"

Oh. My. God.

Athanasia sighed heavily before twirling for the last time in front of all the maids.

"The dress Her Highness chose is beautiful!"

"And to think that she had the idea to make it herself!"

"-I didn't make it myself Hannah, Calliope did." Do you remember the little sewing store where Calliope made Athanasia's outfit for the Hunting Season? Well, after the monstrous success it received, the little workshop became a chain of workshops just as famous as the little girl.

The white dress she wore fell perfectly all along her body. It was tight only from the top to below the chest where a beautiful blue ribbon was placed. The shoulders were bare, and the top of the dress ended in a knot behind her neck. Above the white fabric, blue silk had been added here and there, adding a little more sophistication. Yes, the dress was quite simple, but Athanasia certainly didn't need that to capture the attention of the audience, her face and her talents were more than enough.

Her hair had been pulled up into a high ponytail - higher than usual - and her bangs had been curled, split in two and scattered to the right and left of her face, leaving her forehead exposed. The only jewel that decorated her hair was the brooch that Lilian had given her, nothing else. Necklaces, pearls, earrings, she was finally ready after hours of hard work on her person.