Chapter 27

I am back!!

Well it took a while but I am back now and ready to continue this story! After reading all the chapters I wrote until now to refresh my memory I realized I am kind of moving at a snail pace so things will speed up from this point forward. Hopefully the speed at which I post the chapters will also speed up.

Thank you to everyone who decided to give my story a chance.

The Uchiha boy blinked slowly feeling his senses sharpen by the second as he regained consciousness, his sides hurt a bit and he felt tired but beside that he was at worst dizzy which he supposed it was a good sign.

"How are you feeling son, does anything hurt, how many fingers am I holding?" the woman stared at her son, her body leaning forward and watching him with her sharigan on looking for anything that would point out towards any issues.

Seeing him wobble in his place she decided to put in practice something she learned in her career as a ninja trough she knew it served as nothing compared to what an actual doctor would do.

"Two, nothing hurts now can anyone tell me what happened after I-" the boy responded without a moment of hesitation before he looked beyond his mother to his two temates, Sakura was on the other side of the bed nearly as close as his mother making him inch away from her, the blonde on the other hand stood at the end of the bed watching him carefully.

"This is not the time for that Son, how are you feeling?" the woman cut him off looking at him one more time, the Uchiha male shook his head.

"I am fine Ka-san, I want to know what happened after that man stabbed me." he responded looking at the blonde who nodded an unspoken conversation taking place between the two.

"I made Sakura take you to Karin and after that I stayed behind to distract the creep but he run away and -" the blonde's words died in his throat as the raven haired boy snorted.

"A sanin? Run away from you? Do you expect me to believe that dope?" the Uchiha asked wondering if his teammate suffered a head injury or something, while he wouldn't go as far as say his teammate was not strong the thought of that thing running away from anyone was ludicrous.

"The Hokage sent troops after him son, the man decided to retreat." the older woman said calmly placating the blonde who by his expression alone was close to jumping at her son's neck.

'That bastard run away before I got any answers!!' unknown to the woman the boy's rage was not a result of her sons words, that is not to say his words didn't make his irritable state even worse.. Knowing the aged Kage he wouldn't get a straight answer no matter what so he was left with little options when it comes to finding the truth.

"Hn, makes sense." the boy said finally snapping Naruto out of his own thought, the Uchiha's smug expression had that effect on him. He had a bad day, Sasuke's usual brand of annoying didn't help in making it better.

"Yooooou!! How come you are a bastard even when you just wake up?!" he voiced his thoughts, he didn't expect much from the teen but he at least thought that being in mortal danger would make him less of a jerk for a while.

"Well you should have been explained clearer then, how do you expect me to believe the man run away from you?" the Uchiha shook back eliciting a quiet groan from the pink haired girl and a disappointed expression from the Uchiha matriarch.

'These two, do they never stop arguing?' she loves Sasuke, she really does and Naruto is not as annoying as he was in the past but in times like this she feels the urge to headbutt both of them. 'Nothing stops you girl, maybe that's gone knock some sense in them' the inner Sakura provided her own thoughts.