8

"Your dance is so ordinary, so you are embarrassed to come to the dance party?" Zhang Shaoyan suddenly said after a half dance with Du Youwei.

"..." Du Youwei's smile stiffened, and she tried to keep the corners of her mouth up and asked him, "Why, did I step on you?"

Zhang Shaoyan said: "If you step on your partner, then you will not be called ordinary, it will be very bad.

As soon as the voice fell, the boy next to them stepped on his dancing partner.

"what!"

"sorry Sorry!"

Zhang Shaoyan rewarded them with a glimpse, and said to Du Youwei: "It seems that the student dances in your school are very bad, and you still have the confidence to hold a dance party."

Du Youwei: "..."

They don't dance for competitions. Besides, he is someone who doesn't even know about 520. What qualifications does he have to complain about!

"Why do I hear you scolding me in your heart?"

Du Youwei's heart almost jumped out: "You got it wrong! I obviously praise you crazy in my heart!"

"Oh?"

"If you don't believe me, listen again!"

Zhang Shaoyan: "..."

They had a nutritious conversation here, watching their dancing students and discussing in full swing.

"Fuck, who is this handsome guy dancing with Du Youwei? He's even more handsome than Zhang Shengze!"

"Yes, Zhang Shengze was beaten down in front of him!"

"Ahhhhh, I really want to be led by him to dance! What is the relationship between him and Du Youwei!"

Du Youwei did not hear their conversation. After a dance, she was led out of the dance floor by Zhang Shaoyan. She smiled at the person in front of her and said sincerely, "Thank you for coming to dance with me tonight."

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan nodded faintly, without even saying the polite "No thanks", and assigned Du Youwei the task again, "I asked Gao Ye to check it, you have no class tomorrow afternoon, and I will send someone to pick you up on time. Song."

"it is good..."

"Boss, Zhang Shengze is here." Gao Ye attached to Zhang Shaoyan's ear and whispered to him. Du Youwei also saw Zhang Shengze, and her heart suddenly shook. She subconsciously pushed Zhang Shaoyan's arm and wanted him to go: "The dance is over, you go first, I will go to record the song tomorrow!"

Gao Ye looked at her hand on Zhang Shaoyan's arm, and the corners of her mouth twitched. This friend, how come you still get started? ?

Zhang Shaoyan also had dissatisfaction in her heart, but it was not because she pushed herself this way: "Why, am I so shameful for you?"

"No." Seeing that the boss still didn't know anything, Du Youwei quickly lowered her voice and said to him, "The person who came now is Zhang Shengze!"

Zhang Shaoyan expressionlessly: "What happened then?"

"He is from the Zhang family!"

Zhang Shaoyan's eyebrows finally moved: "Oh, what happened to the Zhang family?"

"The people of the Zhang family are terrible! They are ruthless executioners! They kill people without seeing blood!"

Takano: "..."

This lady, I think you are going to finish.

"Oh?" Zhang Shaoyan's "Oh?" made Gao Ye frightened.