48

At that time, was Zhang Shaoyan the one holding him?

Du Youwei struggled for a moment, and soon became relieved. The things in the previous life are no longer valid, but in this life, she clearly knows that the person holding her is Zhang Shaoyan.

Every day from today is the most important to her.

"What are you in a daze?" Zhang Shaoyan's questioning voice, with obvious tension, "Do you know how dangerous it was just now?"

Du Youwei hugged his waist, raised her head and smiled at him: "I'm so hungry, my legs are so weak!"

Zhang Shaoyan looked down at her for a while, and hugged her sideways without saying a word. Du Youwei hugged his neck in a panic, for fear that she would fall: "What are you doing?"

Zhang Shaoyan looked down at her, with a nice smile in his eyes: "Aren't you hungry and your legs are weak? I'll take you to dinner."

"...I can walk over by myself, you let me down first!" Qingtian Baisun is outdoors again, she is so embarrassing to be held by such a big person, okay!

Zhang Shaoyan's hands holding her did not loosen the slightest: "Are you sure you can walk over? If you fall down later, I'm not sure to catch you. I'll hold you over."

"..." So does he want to hug her into the restaurant like this? ! What kind of food are you going to eat? I'm full of people staring at me!

Takano held a **** umbrella in his hand and looked at them from a distance. He couldn't help but rejoice, but fortunately he was far away from them.

Unexpectedly, the boss still likes the princess to hug.

After the first snow, the Quwei brand is also intensively preparing for the market, and strives to be sold on Christmas Day.

Du Yicheng used his friendship with Mr. He from Starlight Department Store to help the brand win a small counter. Although the counters are not big and the geographical location is not good, it is a good start to have a counter in Starlight Department Store when a brand new brand is launched.

"The rest is up to you. If the sales are high, Starlight Department Store will definitely be willing to rent a larger counter for you, but if it doesn't sell well, it will be withdrawn."

Du Youwei knows that what Du Yicheng said are all facts. Starlight Department Store has strict sales targets. If it fails to meet the standards several times, it will be swept out by the mall. It's not that there are brands that have been withdrawn by Starlight Department Store in recent years, and some even go to the door of the mall to make trouble, but this rule has never been an exception for anyone.

"I believe that our brand will develop better and better!" Du Youwei has invested so much human and financial resources in the brand of Quwei, and he still has confidence in it.

Du Yicheng laughed, teasing her both inside and outside: "You stepmother is ashamed to say'our brand'? Since the establishment of Yanyan Media, how much have you put on Qu Wei?"

"Uh..." Du Youwei sternly said, "Although she didn't think much, but the money was not lost!"

Du Yicheng nodded her head, looking a little helpless. Du Youwei thought that she was also running around for the brand's launch recently, and looked at him unconvincedly: "Wang Huishan said that she is looking for a high-quality documentary to cooperate and incorporate the brand concept. I am running aba every day! "

Because of the training camp cooperation with aba, Du Youwei also got to know many leaders in their station. These days, in order to discuss this matter, she even sacrificed the time for review! Fortunately, the matter is finally finalized. The next step is whether to ask a celebrity to endorse this matter. There are still some internal differences.