14

Zhang Shaoyan walked in from the door and adjusted the cuff of his left wrist with his right hand.

The crisp black suit jacket was slightly open, revealing the black striped shirt and silver-gray tie inside.

The Zhang family was standing in twos and threes in the living room of the Zhang family mansion. When he saw him walk in, not only the young men and women stopped talking, but even the older people followed suit.

Zhang Shaoyan walked to the top of the stairs alone, without standing with anyone. The eldest brother held the red wine and raised his glass slightly in his direction: "Here is the seventh brother?"

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan replied slightly, his tone was neither salty nor light. Others also keep up with the eldest brother, the seventh brother is called the seventh brother, and the seventh uncle is called the seventh uncle.

"Dad is here." Zhang Shaoyan did not respond one by one, but instead looked upstairs. Zhang Minghe was supported and appeared on the second floor. Everyone looked up at his direction, greeted him again just like they had said hello to Zhang Shaoyan.

Zhang Minghe is already eighty this year, and he has seven children in total. The eldest son and eldest daughter were born to his first wife, and the remaining three sons and one daughter were born to the second wife.

After the second wife passed away, Zhang Minghe didn't marry again. When everyone thought it was just like that, Zhang Minghe, who was already over fifty years old, suddenly took a little boy back and said it was his youngest son.

The youngest son is Zhang Shaoyan, ranked seventh.

No one knows who his mother is, and Zhang Minghe has never taken her back to Zhang's house. However, I heard that the other party was a very young woman, who had just graduated from college when Zhang Shaoyan was born. She had never appeared in Zhang's family, and it was her own will.

Although she had a son with Zhang Minghe, she didn't seem to want to enter the door of Zhang's house.

The Zhang family had a lot of rhetoric privately about this practice, which was not very pleasant, but in the presence of Zhang Minghe and Zhang Shaoyan, no one dared to say it. Zhang Minghe's love for Zhang Shaoyan was seen by everyone. Zhang Shaoyan also inherited Zhang Minghe's abilities and skills, and he almost included the Zhang family at a young age.

Everyone said that he was so similar to Zhang Minghe when he was young, even frowning when he was angry, the arc that makes people tremble is the same.

Zhang Minghe also wore a suit today, but looked back a bit of his youthful demeanor. He came downstairs and walked to Zhang Shaoyan's first: "Shaoyan is back? How's the business talks?"

"very smooth."

"That's good." After Zhang Minghe finished speaking, he smiled at everyone, "Today is a family gathering, and everyone here is your own family. Don't be so restrained. Let's go and have dinner."

There are twenty people in the Zhang family. In order to eat at one table today, the restaurant specially put together a long table more than ten meters long. Zhang Minghe naturally sits in the main seat, and the rest sit down according to seniority.

It stands to reason that Zhang Shaoyan should be sitting behind his sixth sister, but Zhang Minghe called him to sit down beside him and asked him to speak with him.

Other people looked at it and didn't say anything. Now Zhang Shaoyan belongs to the Zhang family, let alone a seat.

"Don't talk, I heard that you went to a dance party recently?" Zhang Minghe pays attention to light diet because of his age. The food he eats is matched by his nutritionist, which is still a little different from other people's dishes. . Hearing this question, Zhang Shaoyan paused for the beef chopping hand, then nodded and said, "Well, I didn't expect this kind of little thing to disturb you."