Beautiful scars

Cale looks out the window of the black castle, Raon, On and Hong were playing tag with Lock and wolf children, Choi Han and Beacrox supervising over them, a cup of cold lemonade rests at the table beside Cale, it was peaceful, it's been months since the white star was killed, months since he stabbed himself, months since he was scolded by his family to never stab himself again.

This peaceful day reminded him of his friends, before the apocalypse, his friends love to sing many random songs, English, Korean, or even their home language, Cale, no, Kim Rok Soo knew every song they sang by heart. Since they did force him to sing along with them.

He remembers the song that they all used to sing since all of them could relate to it.

Broken are the pieces I've been shaping lately

Focused on the things that didn't make no sense

Cale's singing rang around the castle, Raon pulled out a recording device and connected a call to the Emperor, who was talking with Rosalyn, both pulled out a recording device faster than the speed of light

Guess that growing up was never meant to be easy

Ron, who was just behind the Young master, remembered his young puppy's childhood, sad and alone when the countess died, his father drowned himself in work and alcohol, leaving Cale to grieve alone. He was angry at himself and at the count for leaving Cale alone when he needed them.

Yeah I got used to doing everything sideways

Didn't really care about how anyone felt

Hiding my emotions down in different ashtrays

Was acting like trash a way for the young master to hide his emotions? To hide the fact that he felt alone?
Tears welled up in Rosalyn's eyes, to think that this was the reason why the young master looked so cold and mature even though he was only 21.

Oh, but what is lost ain't gone

No, you can't just let go 

'Cause it's a part of you that will make you strong 

Embrace your flaws

Deruth, who was watching with his family through Alberu's call, remembered Jour, he still missed her, and Cale missed her more, Cale probably still can't move one, but maybe it's what made him strive to save the world. (A/n: I'm sorry, I really got nothin ;-;)

I'm not gonna fight back what I've become 
Yeah, I've got bruises where I came from

Had Cale been abused? Or was it the emotional bruises that he experience before, the wolf children thought, Choi Han smiled at the familiar tune, then frowned when he remember that Kim Rok Soo had sadly sung this in Choi Jung Soo's memories.

But I wouldn't change if I could restart 
I ain't gonna hide these beautiful scars

Choi Han remembered Cale's old body, filled with scars and bruises, Kim Rok Soo never liked his scars, claiming it was ugly and a disgusting sight to see, but maybe he had liked it.

I've been going way too hard on myself
Guess that it's the reason that I'm feeling like hell

'Yeah no shit' Alberu thought 'you literally transmigrated to another world and fought a war here, and you never shared your burdens with us.'

But I wouldn't change if I could restart 

I ain't gonna hide these beautiful scars

I went down a road that only got me nowhere 

I've seen every corner, every inch of this place

Is Cale sick of this place???
The children were worried that their father figure might be tired of staying at the black castle.

Being all alone it really got me thinking

 Maybe overthinking

Cale can feel his nose stinging, his voice cracked which worried everyone.

'why the hell is this unlucky bastard crying?' Eruhaben thought while sipping his tea, he had been listening and recording Cale singing since the first verse.

That what is lost ain't gone

No, you can't just let go

'cause it's a part of you that will make you strong

Embrace your flaws...

Cale's voice slowly died out as he stared out the window with a blank expression, but you were to look closely there's a hint of sadness.

Raon wondered why Cale suddenly stopped singing, he made the recording and communicating device before he flew to his human and hugged him.

"Human! why did you stop singing? was that the rest of the song?"

Cale looked at the young dragon, his eyes were sparkling as if expecting him to sing more.

"No, it still had more." Cale said while patting the little dragon.

"Then human, why won't you finish it?"

"...Because something is missing."

''''Something missing?'''' 

"Human, what's missing? I will get it for you!"

"You won't be able to unless you can revive dead people, it's impossible."

This news shocked everyone.

Deruth spat out his tea, Alberu fell from his chair, Rosalyn dropped her recording device, Eruhaben dropped his teacup, Choi Han, Beacrox, and the 14 children had a shocked Pikachu face, and Ron's eyes trembled.

"W-who do you want to revive human?"

"Many people, many that I cherish" Cale didn't want to say too much since Ron was behind him, but his words crushed the hearts of many individuals.

~~~~~~~~~

The recording still reached far, Clopeh crying while saying things like 'The legend is great everything blah blah blah, the legend wishes for his loved one to come back blah blah blah'.

Many just teared up at the thought that their hero couldn't finish his song because of a deceased person that he cherish.

Deruth invited Cale to come over the mansion to talk about the matter.

Alberu decided to give Cale a golden plaque or two.

Ron stopped giving Cale lemons for a couple of days.

Cale was happy from being freed from that bitter-sour wretched thing and the golden plaques he got.