Chapter 9

There was a lot of trouble. Everyone went to the supermarkets to rush to buy them. There was a crisis of insufficient energy storage in various supermarkets, and all this happened because of an online post.

    The usual posts like this are extremely provocative and will definitely be deleted, and will even be traced to the blame, but there is no large-scale rumour dispelling at one time.

    Finally, the official media issued an article: Recently, due to astronomical changes, the number of unknown substances in the air has increased. It is recommended that everyone go out less and stock up more. The news they released was more detailed, and even a short five-day holiday was temporarily set aside.

    This is something that has never happened before.

    Five minutes after this news was released, an emergency message was issued to remind everyone that the reserves in major cities are definitely sufficient, and don't panic too much. There is another sentence at the end, I hope everyone will work together to survive the disaster.

.Less than a minute after the news was released, the official media re-edited the last sentence, deleted the disaster and changed it to pay attention to safety.

    Only a few people saw the original version.

    This is already the result of the game above. The national closure is irreversible and the economic loss is irreversible. Now it is unwise to start such an emergency plan just because of some unknown substances falling from the sky. Not to mention the cause of panic, other neighboring countries with ulterior motives will still spread rumors and cause trouble. After all, the laboratory results have not yet come out.

    Conservatives believe that the most urgent time has not yet come.

    But somehow, there is an official guide anyway. Officials recommend that they stay where they are, don’t run around, they are the safest at home.

    At 4:30 in the afternoon, the sky was gloomy and dark, and the air was dull and uncomfortable, like the eve of a storm.

.Fangcheng drove out, and he directly tuned in the news station. The local radio station said that all flights had been cancelled due to the influence of the celestial phenomenon. At present, the high-speed and high-speed rails are still open.

    The radio was also mixed with the concerns of some radio hosts, which had never happened before.

    When the online rumors started, everyone still felt that it was a disturbance, but now that the official end, the matter seems to be serious. Although the official media had tried their best to reassure everyone and told everyone in the most gentle tone, somebody found it out. Those one, two, three, and four guides were written completely in accordance with the disasters of the century.

    After living in a stable life for a long time, all of them have lost the ability to fight risks, and now I don’t know how to face them.

    Some netizens joked: "This time I really want to witness history."

    "What will happen?" No one knew.

.Students are on vacation, businessmen are closed, and businesses are also closed. After Fangcheng drove the car on the road, the map showed that all streets were congested.

    Some go home, some go out of town. Even the traffic lights and traffic police were useless, and the entire road was completely paralyzed.

    Fang Cheng remembered that there was no such warning in the last life, and everyone was caught by surprise in the last life, causing countless deaths and injuries. After his rebirth, he seemed to stir up the butterfly wings a little, and things changed a little.