Chapter 39

The raid was scheduled for the night. It was windy and snowy outside, and the temperature had reached below zero. It was cold even for ordinary people to sleep wrapped in quilts. The people in the building had air conditioning and heating. They are not subject to the changes of the cold wind, and they sleep hard.

    Fang Cheng followed Xiang Yizhou and wanted to occupy the weapon room.

    Xu Liang started contacting those old ministries late at night. Everything is going on in a quiet time, and no one can detect them secretly at night.

    At two o'clock in the morning, when everyone fell asleep, a fire blazed and awakened everyone from their dreams. They set the fire, and it was an old abandoned building near them.

    The night was dry, and the fire was overwhelming.

    Soon the people in the building also noticed that they ran out hastily. The circuit here had already been damaged by Xiang Yizhou. .The black light is blind, only the outer light can brighten the surroundings.

    Then he saw a scene that frightened him.

    The former boss Xu Liang, who was originally believed to be dead, has returned, with his old subordinates.

    "Brother Xu." A few of you shouted out.

    The others also took a breath. There is still something I don't understand, everything today is the movement made by them.

    But there was such a big movement, and the people underneath were all in a mess, why the boss is not there. At this moment, there was a scream from the crowd, and the sound seemed to be entangled by a ghost at night. It's frightening.

    "Blood..." There was blood seeping from the floor of the boss's room.

    Xu Liang shouted loudly: "He is dead, do you want to submit to me, or do you want to fight?"

.At this moment, someone with supernatural power rushed out. Fight against him directly, and other people have joined the battle one after another. It was Xu Liang's miscellaneous deputy who betrayed him at the beginning, and after obtaining the qualifications, they did much to dominate the common people.

    Xu Liang is jealous of evil in his bones, a felony betrayal, and a felony for the common people. Adding up the two, they wouldn't have a good fruit even if they were reconciled. Anyway, this is an era of respect for the strong.

    The rest of the people wanted to really touch the weapon arsenal, but for some reason, the weapon arsenal, which was always open, closed the door firmly this time. They couldn't open the door no matter how they slapped it.

    Fangcheng is even more like a boat in it. Xiang Yizhou said with some worry: "Let me go out and help Old Xu."

    Although Xu Liang is the king of soldiers, the people around him are ordinary people, but the opponent has several opponents with supernatural powers. .Ordinary people can't help in the duel of the abilities. The gate on this side of the weapons depot is an armored door, and no one can open it from the outside. The only one who took care of the weapons depot had been knocked out by them and still got into the mansion.

    Fang Cheng said: "Go ahead, be careful."

    Xiang Yizhou took two handy things in the weapon storage. Then he turned out from the window. There was a burst of noise outside. At three o'clock in the morning, Xu Liang lighted a flare.

    When Fang Cheng opened the weapon storehouse and went out, he saw that the outside had completely changed its appearance. And thick bloody smell.

    Fang Cheng immediately went to join Xiang Yizhou.

    Xiang Yizhou said: "You go and see Lao Xu. It's because we thought that our compatriots didn't shoot, but the other party held the heart of dying together. Lao Xu was unprepared and was directly opened with a big hole in his chest." A lot of blood shed, I am afraid it will be more ill-fortuned.

.This is Old Xu's base. If he is here, this is only a change of authority, but if something happens to him, it will definitely become chaotic here quickly.

    Fangcheng is a superpower in the treatment department. He went to visit immediately.

    Old Xu really got beaten up in his body. He was bleeding all the time and his face was pale, but it was also because of his strong willpower that he could barely hold his breath.

    Fang Cheng asked all his men to go out. Several of his men were still a little worried. They looked at Fang Cheng with vigilant eyes, but Xu Liang said, "You all go out." He said a few words as if he was involved in a wound. The painful facial features are almost screwed together.

    Fang Cheng put his hand on his body, aroused his mental power, and soon a ray of white light wrapped his wound.

    Xu Liang was surprised to find that his painful chest no longer hurts. Then a lot of light from the Healing Element rushed into his body quickly.

.Xu Liang seemed to be soaking in hot spring water. Very relaxed, as soon as his spirit relaxed, he started to get sleepy.

    If there was a third person in this room, he would be surprised to find out. Xu Liang's wound was repaired quickly at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    It took about half an hour before Fang Cheng withdrew all his mental power. Xu Liang is a supernatural power. It takes a lot of power to repair his supernatural powers. Fang Cheng's forehead is sweaty, and his head is a bit too much. It hurts slightly.

    But somehow he snatched Xu Liang back from death.

    After Fang Cheng went out, let Xu Liang rest quietly. It can be restored to 80% tomorrow.

    They had few staff in Fangcheng, and thanks to the help of Xu Liang's old ministry, they quickly cleaned up the blood stains here, and the building returned to its former appearance.

.The electricity was also restored. Now that they got here, the first thing Fangcheng did was to create a roster and count how many people there were there