Chapter 13

Fang Cheng felt too weird. He should have awakened the power, but he didn't respond.

Hearing the outside sound seemed like his companions had come back, he was about to go out, but when he got up he felt warm in his stomach, and he became very comfortable.

This... is surprising.

Fangcheng came out and saw Liu Man and Xiang Yizhou. They were unloading things. They drove out by truck. I bought some food.

Liu Man opened a restaurant in City C and has more channels than others. Fang Cheng looked at it and found that there were forty bags of rice, 20 bags of noodles, and five barrels of soybean oil. There are also a few boxes of expired instant noodles. They are also niche tastes that are not usually sold, but he also pulls them back for emergencies.

Fang Cheng helped him unload the goods together and transported most of them back to the kitchen, stacking them neatly. Fortunately, there were so many cabinets in their kitchen that they could put down the food.

.It was four o'clock in the morning when they came back, but they were not tired at all. Liu Man scolded: "These three grandsons are really not a thing, they know how to drive up prices." The goods that were originally less than 10,000 yuan, opened their mouths to 50,000 yuan. He also said to take care of his business. Damn, Liu Man almost cursed someone, and when it was over, he quickly went to another partner, but didn't deal with this kind of person.

Xiang Yizhou's expression was also terrible, and he said to Fang Cheng, "Time is running out. I went to the store and only found five power banks." He bought them all, and Fang Cheng took them back and quickly charged them.

Fang Cheng said: "Thanks for your hard work, go back and have a good rest."

As soon as the voice fell, Xiang Yizhou suddenly said, "The outside is chaotic."

Although Fang Cheng had known it a long time ago, when he heard what he said, he was still a little uncomfortable.

Liu Man was still twittering just now, and he didn't make any noise when he heard Xiang Yizhou's words.

.Xiang Yizhou said: "When we were driving back, we saw an adult chewing on a passerby." He had never encountered such a bloody thing in his life. The people around him were unknown, so he hit him on the head from behind. Want to make him lose his mobility, who knows that his head is instantly shattered like a watermelon. The flesh and blood mixed with bones and splashed around, and none of the people around was spared all the zombies.

The screaming sounds one after another, and the screams of living people can excite the zombies, and they continue to look for the next prey.

Xiang Yizhou got up with goose bumps. It was obvious that everyone was human for the first second, but in the next second, they became zombies, without a bit of humanity.

They have lived a comfortable life for too long. If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, they couldn't believe that such a cruel thing would happen before their eyes.

.The two of them drove almost rushing, rushing all the way, and they didn't relieve their helplessness when they got to the mountain.

They couldn't believe how a good life changed all at once.

Liu Man did not speak, but he was also stimulated.

Fang Cheng looked at the sky outside, and said to them: "Should we have a drink." As he expected, the end of the world has come early, and the days to come will be even more difficult. His last life was in the end of the world. I have survived in China for more than a year, and I don't know what will happen in this life.

Xiang Yizhou nodded, he couldn't even say a word, Fang Cheng opened a bottle of three bottles of beer. But my throat feels uncomfortable when I smell alcohol. There was a sensation of soreness from the stomach all the way back up, and it was nauseous.

Xiang Yizhou briefly withdrew from his emotions, and said, "What's the matter?"

.Fang Cheng waved his hand and said, "It's okay, maybe it's uncomfortable that I haven't eaten."

Fangcheng could not drink in the dormitory before. Xiang Yizhou said: "Then don't drink it, drinking on an empty stomach is even more uncomfortable." He took Fangcheng's wine next to him.

He drank with Liu Man. Although it was difficult to accept the changes in the outside world, he was very fortunate that Fang Cheng had brought them out. If you are really trapped in a residential building, you can drive people crazy if you look at the unpleasant things on the street outside the window every day.

At least here they can be with their friends. If something happens, you can discuss it, not alone.

The water and electricity have not stopped, but the signal is completely gone. This is too unbearable for people who are overly dependent on electronic products.

.Fang Cheng glanced outside with some worry, Xiao Qingshu and Fang Quan never came back. They can't be contacted now.

Fang Cheng accompanied the two of them, Xiang Yizhou and Liu Man were drinking silently, wondering if there will be any future when they can get together to drink together.

Although the 11-degree beer is not intoxicating, Xiang Yizhou's face flushed and his eyes blurred. Liu Man was very surprised. When Xiang Yizhou was in college, he was able to step on the box to drink, and then went to do business, and his ability to drink has improved. How could he be able to pour two bottles of wine.

Fang Cheng said: "It's probably sleepy." The two had to work together to get a 1.5-meter-high man back into the bedroom on the third floor.

Liu Man was speechless all over his body, and said, "How can he not use his strength at all, he is dead and dead."

Finally got him back to the room.

.Liu Man was going back to the house after a sweat. Beer is indeed a good thing, although it was frightened and frightened before, the heart hurts after staying up all night. After gathering with the brothers, I drank a bottle of beer and felt more comfortable and sleepy, so I went back to the house to sleep.

As soon as Liu Man returned to the room, there was a little movement in his room. They all live in a suite with a family as a unit. It is estimated that Mother Liu saw that her son hadn't come back and stayed up, and finally expected him to come back and say a few words.

After Fang Cheng sent the person back, he kept looking at the palm of his hand, and there was no change in it.

Fang Cheng patted the air in front of him vigorously, without any fluctuations.

A small number of people in the last days will evolve abilities, only abilities can fight against zombies, how can they not react at all.

.When he raised his hand, his hand was cut by the knife placed on the table for a while, and blood beads kept pouring out of his head. Fang Cheng didn't even feel any pain. This knife was a multi-function saber he bought and was extremely sharp. He immediately used his other hand to stop the bleeding, and quickly wiped out the small medicine box with iodophor. When he found the small medicine box, Released his hand, only to find that the wound he had just now had been invisible. If it wasn't for a little blood on the cuff, I thought it was an illusion that he was injured just now.

Fang Cheng looked at his hand, could it be that his function was healing.

Fang Cheng's heart thumped, he took the knife and cruelly cut an inch-long hole in it. The sharp pain made him sweat all at once.

He then covered his hand on the wound. He observed carefully this time and found a little white light coming out of his palm. .Then the pain disappeared in an instant, and the originally rolled flesh healed quickly at a speed visible to the naked eye.

This is incredible