Chapter 29: Following

On the other hand Mr.blake eyes darken.

When Mr.blake walk in and saw the clothes that Allison is about to wear. There is an irritability in his heart and the emotion that he think. His possession will be seen by others. He doesn't want to explore this emotion. The dark thoughts in his heart.

Before today he never felt the emotion so strong as today. Maybe the the change from Ms maxwell to Mrs blake has change something in his heart. The desire to possess is so strong that it makes him irritate.

He surpress the strange emotion and look at other dresses on the rack and choose the one he felt appropriate for Allison.

He didn't look at the other people present in the room and took the dress and handed to Allison.

"You wear this!" He said.

"Okay!" She said softly.

"Go change" Mr.blake said in deep voice.

Allison went and changed the dress with the help of stylish. When she came back there was no one in the room other than Mr.blake, he was sitting on the couch.

When he look at her a hint of satisfaction flash in his eyes. she look at him as He got up and walk to her and lead her in front of mirror, he took out a box from his suit pocket and take out a necklace from it. it has a huge diamond in the middle.

Mr.blake moved Allison's hair on the side when doing this, his cold fingers touch Allison's neck, a shiver ran in her spines. she dare not look at him. he is so close to her as he lean over his breath hit her, her heart beat accelerate and she was very nervous don't know where to see. The ambitions atmosphere is new to her. she look down, when the cold necklace touch her neck she raised her head saw up in the mirror as Mr.blake put necklace on her neck.

She saw the diamond necklace on her neck and smiled ignoring her loud heart beat and said, "it's beautiful "

"It suits you" He said as he look at his  beautiful little wife.
He continued, "Its the heirloom of blake family now its yours"

Allison look at the necklace on her neck again, she raised her eyes and look at Mr.blake standing behind her in the mirror. His tall, handsome and has a strong physic. She look so petite in front of him.

She look at ghem together in the mirror thinking about the handsome, strong man behind her is her husband, she felt warm emotion in her heart.

Mr.blake took her hand and lead her out of the room, when they reach outside she saw Austin playing with his toys and his nanny is seating beside him taking take of him. He is happily enjoying himself while playing.

They left the suite after that Mr.blake placed his big hand around her waist. Two arm guards are walking behind them.

They took the elevator and went downstair. The party is being held two floor down. As they are walking side by side his arm around her waist showing his possessive geature, as they walk handsome man and beautiful woman it's a beautiful couple, match made in heaven.

They reach the party hall, the mc announce their presence. Everyone in the party turn silent look towards the gate. Mr.Blake lead Allison in.

Before entering Allison look at Mr.blake next to her. His arm around her tighten a little a gesture of comforting. She arrange the expression on her face.  Their is a small smile on the corner of her lips. As she walked in, in his arms.

When they enter the whole hall was silent there was hundreds of eyes watching them. Everyone respectfully bow towards them, Mr.blake nodded at them. Allison felt a little strange.

After they raise their head, Mr.blake lead her towards the stage. Allison saw the people present in the party hall.  They doesn't seems to be normal. The aura around them is little cold and ruthless.  They all look the people who are in control, rich and powerful.  But they all bow to Mr.blake so respectfully. There aura is nothing in front of Mr Blake.

Allison didn't know what this party means today. Many people among them are top powerful people in countries. they are unapproachable and untouchable. but they all bow to Mr.blake. she will know what it means in the future.

Allison felt a little strange emotion in her heart. She felt a admiration for Mr.blake. Standing next to him she felt pride.

When they reach the stage. Mr.blake took the glass of champagne and looking at the crowd.

He introduced Allison in his cold and emotionless voice, "My wife, Mrs Allison blake"

Everyone raised their glass and toasted the drink. Allison still standing in Mr.blake arm felt warmth in her heart. When she heard him say my wife. An emotion flash in her heart that she didn't recognise.

The warmth from his palm on her waist warm her heart. Her body lean towards him subconsciously.

After they walk down from the stage, few people came forward to talk with Mr.Blake. when they greeted Allison she politely smile at them.

After a while she felt little thirsty, Mr.blake passed a glass of juice to her. She smile at him.

Soft music is being played in background. People came and congratulate them. Some also toasted them. Mr.blake return their toast.

A very tall and broad man came towards them and said something to Mr.blake in another language. Mr.blake nodded towards him.

"I will be back in sometime, you stay here" Mr.blake said in his deep voice. Then lowered his head and kissed her forehead, he nodded in some direction before leaving.

Allison watch mr.blake leaving back, she lowered her head and a soft smile appear on her face

After a he left a woman and a man stand behind her guarding her.
Few ladies came to talk to Allison no matter what their age were there behaviour towards Allison was very respectfull.

When she was talking with them about random things, suddenly a hand was placed on her shoulder.

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 182 on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy