Chapter 37: Tie a Tie

He walk out of the bathroom in towel  around her waist the water slide from his firm chest and rolled all the way to his strong muscles to his perfect 8 packs to his abdomen and hide in the towel. the scent of him entered her nose.

She was stunned and her face blushed pink at the visibly naked eyes.

Looking at the him like this.not knowing wat to do she she turn her head and look at the painting on wall.

He saw her as he came out and her every change of expression was in his eyes. And when he saw her pink face turn to the side. he find it funny and his lips twitch a little.

"Good morning'' the deepvoice sounded

"G..good morning Mr blake" she shutter .

And went to change seeing him living she close her eyes and sat on the bed helpless every time she was nervous  make and make a fool in front of him.

"Allison come here"

After a while he called her in walk in wardrobe. Thinking when she saw him in towel she Felt a little shy.

"Coming" as she walked in she saw him wearing suit pant and white shirt holding tie in his hand.

She was surprised at first. he is still wearing suit on the beach. she saw him motioning her to come forward.

She walk to him.

"Do you know how to tie a tie?" He asked her.

She felt nervous under his gaze "yes"

After getting her answer he handed her the tie."come on tie it for me"

Seeing the tie in her hand. she remember the last time she tied a tie is for her father.

She rub her finger on the silky sommth texture of it. she turn and look at him.

He is very tall and his shoulder are broad

Very Broad.

She was confused as he suddenly ask her to tie his tie today.

But still she bit her lips and stood on her tip toes.to reached properly.

She put the tie around his neck and just focus on it .her hands shake a little as she felt his gaze on her face and his breath hit her face.

Her heart was drumming loudly she tried to focus on the work at her hand.

But the pink blush creept on white skin. looks very lovely.

Looking at her shy look his cold gaze turned tender. 'Little girl are easy to get shy'.

.

Precap

Both are standing at the corridor in front of elevator the armed gaurds on both the side.

He kept his hand on her shoulder.

As suddenly the slient and the calm atmosphere destroyed by the shattering soung.

The huge glass behind the shattered and the bullets fly towards them.

He took her in his arm securely without the slightest change in his expression. but his back was facing the blind bullets. as the fly towards him.

*****
A/N:

Entire book 1 of Billionaire's wife is available on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy