Chapter 23 (Part 2): Unconscious dependency

So she is prepared for all the thing coming her ways. She look up at Mr.blake standing in front of her noble and majestic as always. 

"I am fine now, I was frighten by the sudden accident. But I am okay now"

At the end she added

"no need to cancel the dinner"

Mr.blake look at her, " Okay you take rest" He said and walk out of the room.

On the other side of the continent in a room a man leaning on the couch, holding a glass of whiskey in his hand, a half naked girl on the bed in front of him, skin filled with bruises. There is a mark of hand print on her  neck. And blood is flowing from the corner of her mouth. 

She is enduring the pain but dare not make a noise. The blood from her body stain the white bedsheet, showing the brutality she has faced. Looking at her situation  she can die any moment.

There is the musk smell in the room.

There was a knock on the door, a man in suit gets in after getting the permission. He bow towards the man sitting on the sofa. 

"It was unsuccessful" The man in Suit reported.

Ruthlessness  flash in the eyes of the man leaning on the couch. 

He threw the glass which was in his hand, the glass sttartred every where.

He chuckle. 

"No hurry, he and his so called family will die sooner or later" the man said

In the evening five black cars are driving on the dark road that is covered by huge trees on both the side. In the middle car, Allison and Mason are sitting next to each other. In front of them Austin is placed in the baby seat.

Mr.blake is sitting beside Allison working on his mobile. On the other side Allison is listening to the music. While seeing through the window she can see the car is driving in the darkness in the middle of the forest. 

Allison can see tall trees on both the side of the road when cars headlight fall on them. 

She turn her head and saw Austin sleeping peacefully, after playing for a while. In the baby seat. 

A soft smile appear on the corner of her lips. 

After a while the cars stop in front of huge iron gate. The car drove through the gate, there are street lamps on both the side and car started to drive up the mountain. 

The car drove for a long time and it look like it reach the top of the mountain. Through the window she can see another gate appear in front of the cars. After entering the gate. The car stop in front of a huge mansion. It literally looks a little scary.

She look side way at Mr.blake. he took her hand and step out of the car. 

As she step out of the car the chilly air hit her face making her a little tremble. Because of sudden cold. 

Allison look around and saw Caleb ..

****
A/N

Read upto chapter 97 of Billionaire's wife on Patreon ( Link in the bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy.

com/tomandjerrrryy

My other story. Check it out ..