Chapter2

Edited

Once the two made it to Amy's house, the pinkette took out her key to open her front door with a large smile on her face "Shadow, I'm back," she says while walking in first then her pet followed right behind her, managing to get through the doorway then shook his fur out.
When a certain black and red hedgehog walked out of the kitchen just as the door closed "Amy, what the hell is that..." Shadow deadpanned when Amy hugged the large werehog who slightly stuck its tongue out, surprised at the person he saw.

"This is our new pet named Sky!!" Amy said with joy almost squealing as Shadow sighed "there's no way that thing is our pet Amy. I told you to get a dog, not a wild animal," he says annoyed but Amy hugged Sky tighter nearly stopping its breathing.

"He's not a wild animal! He's a good boy and very domestic," Amy says releasing her grip a bit before lightly petting Sky's muzzle as the werehog looked a bit panicked.

"Plus, he was for sale, and I got him for free. Plus, I can have a guard dog so you won't have to worry as much," Amy says with a huff as she crossed her arms when Shadow sighed heavily almost facepalming.

"Fine. You can keep him," he says making the pinkette squeal with joy as she did a mini dance before running up the stairs quickly.

Once out of hearing range Shadow turned his attention to Sky who went towards him slightly sniffling him when the ebony hedgehog shook his head before patting the werehogs muzzle until he made eye contact as his crimson eyes met emerald green eyes before he clicked his tongue "your eyes reminds me of someone I know," Shadow says while slightly moving the werehogs head around.

"Faker," Shadow then says as Sky tilts his head confused before he sighed petting Sky's head this time as an apology, and then went back into the kitchen as Sky almost sweatdropped before huffing.

Sky soon proceeded to follow Shadow into the kitchen, completely ignoring the threat that was given to him earlier, just watching the ebony hedgehog around the kitchen, his tail wagging but after a while, he got bored and left the kitchen heading up the stairs.
Sniffing around when one of the doors opened earning his attention "over here Sky, come here boy," Amy's voice says as Sky trots over to the door as it opened further earning a hug from the pinkette.

Sonic's POV

Amy finally let me go and then went over to her bed and sat down I went over and sat on the floor when she reached out and scratched me behind my ear as I leaned into her touch, my tail wagging with joy 'that feels nice' I placed my paw on her lap and leaned into her more.
When she started giggling and then pets my head 'what's so funny?' I looked up at her when I noticed she had a bit of a sad look in her eyes.

'Is something wrong?' I carefully stood up and licked her cheek 'why is she sad? What's wrong?' as much as I wanted to get away from her in the past...I didn't like seeing her sad like this. 

"Your really sweet Sky," she said before hugging me close to her.

My tail wagged as I nuzzled her when a knock sounded at her room door earning our attention "Rose?" Shadow says as I slightly stuck my tongue out at him, but he just ignored me.

"What would you like for dinner tonight?" he asked when Amy hugged me a little tighter "hm, Chili dogs," she soon says as my ears perked up 'are you a saint, I've been thinking about those for months! Yes, Shadow can we have Chili dogs for dinner!!' I looked at Shadow who hummed before staring straight at me.
'Or, maybe not I feel like he's trying to read me, and I don't like that. Maybe I'll have one next time,' I tilted my head slightly as my tail wagged a bit.

"Fine," Shadow said before turning around and leaving Amy's room and I almost cheered 'but why was he staring at me for so long?' I turned my head to look at Amy who now seemed much better than she was earlier.

"You know, Chili dogs were Sonic's favorite," Amy says as she smiled at me 'why is she talking about me as if I passed away? I'm very much alive Ames, and it's only been 2 months. Sure I was uncontactable, but I'm not dead,' I pressed my muzzle against her cheek making her giggle.
'Also, you will be sharing one of those with me right? Right?'.

"Sky, stop it," Amy says while laughing but I continued to nuzzle her cheek causing her to fall over onto her bed.

Shadow's POV

'Somethings off with Rose's choice of pet, his eyes are similar to the fakers, and he seemed pretty excited when Rose said the word Chili dogs,'

I sighed while preparing dinner 'maybe I could test something out, the faker's been gone for 2 months without any clue of where he was going and has been uncontactable, same goes for the fox kid too. Then agian, I saw him 2 days ago,' my ear twitched slightly when I glanced over to the window watching the sun begging to set.

'If it's not the faker then, then it would all be just my imagination due to my sister's choice,' I shook my head 'it probably was just her choice, I'll still test it out later,'

---------------------------------------------------------
Hm, it seems Shadow's pretty suspicious about Sky's whereabouts, hmm. Wonder what's to happen in the next chapter?