CHAPTER 3

"Who you are staying with, Aiden?" Jake asked as he twirled Aiden's soft hair. They were sitting side by side on a wide stairs placed at the field.

"Jiho and Daryl." Aiden answered softly. His mouth curled in satisfaction with Jake's touch. It was full of...affection. It's different from Daryl's touch. Aiden kinda like it. In his school, he was only a loner, a bullied boy. And since he was an orphan, he never felt this kind of affection. Deep down, he have been craving to be loved.

When Jake heard the name, his eyes darken a bit. Who didn't know Daryl got into a juvenile because he raped a boy? (Guys, I read in Lookism fandom wiki it said that the one Daryl raped is Olly Wang 😨)

Jake got worried. "Did he ever touch you? Like hurting you?" The Big Deal leader wanted to know if Daryl ever try to harassed Aiden. If he did, Jake will beat the shit out of him.

Aiden shook his head. "No, he was nice to me. He even sleep with me so that I could be warm!" Aiden said with a cheerful voice. Completely oblivious on how angry Jake look. This blind boy surely innocent and Daryl took advantage of it.

"B-But he always mean to Jiho..." Aiden mumbled, remembering how frequently Jiho was yelled and cursed at. Even he himself felt hurt listening to the degrading words.

Jason leaned in to Aiden. "That guy is no good then. How about you stay with us? It's only us three tho." Jason couldn't deny he felt attracted to this beautiful boy. He never felt like this, but this boy just pulled his heart strings. He suddenly got a sense of responsibility to protect the blind boy.

"Really? I can?" Aiden turned to where he heard Jason's voice was. His small face really close to Jason's. To the point the man could feel the boy's warm breath fanning his face. Jason felt his face turned hot. "Umm s-sure! We can arrange that!" Jason stuttered. Brad just chuckled seeing that his friend got flustered.

Jake felt left out, so he wrapped his arm around Aiden's shoulder. Their bodies were so close, they could feel the warmth. Aiden smiled even more. He felt quite calm. Ever since he arrived yesterday, his cellmates have been noisy and never stop shouting. He just want some quiet moment for himself.

That's why, when Jason proposed to change his room, he felt excitement bubbled inside. From this short time they spend, he could conclude these guys are calm. They didn't yelled unnecessarily at anyone. He liked it.

Aiden snuggled closer to Jake. He placed his head on Jake's muscular shoulder. Then, Jake hugged Aiden close to his body. Both his strong arms secured tightly around Aiden's smaller form.

"You like it, baby boy?" Jake whispered into his ears. Aiden nodded in satisfaction. He curled himself even more into Jake's embrace, making the bigger guy chuckled.

30 minutes soon up.

Everyone was instructed to get back to their own cell. Jake hold Aiden's hand and guide him until Daryl. He inched himself closer to Daryl. "Touch Aiden inappropriately again I will f*cking kill you." Jake said in a low menacing voice. Daryl gulped in fear. "Y-Yes! I got it!"

"Ah. One more thing. Aiden will transfer to my cell tonight. But until then, make sure he is safe." Jake smirked before handed Aiden's palm onto Daryl's. He left after he ruffled Aiden's hairs once more.

"Hah...you are so lucky to be in favour of big shot like him." Daryl stared at Aiden regretfully. Aiden tilted his head not hearing clearly on what Daryl was murmuring.
.
.
.
In the evening, the officer brought back the cellmate who was in isolation. He have a long hair and blue tag. His body kept on shivering and his mouth drooling. "Cellmate 0125 Wally Lee."

"Juliet...Juliet..." He kept muttering that name. Aiden was confused, 'Is there someone named Juliet in this cell? Isn't that a girl's name?" He thought. Well, Aiden couldn't see Wally Lee's blue tag (offences concerning drugs) so he didn't know Wally was a druggie.