CHAPTER 6

Aiden got released from the prison a few weeks later than Jake.

Jake went to pick up Aiden from the gate, when he suddenly received a bright red letter using Olly Wang name. A dead man sent an invitation...Who wouldn't be intrigued?

Jake, Jason, Brad and Jerry dressed in their black suit. They rode a black car to pick up Aiden. It seems that they will need to bring Aiden to the meeting, considering Aiden will be scared if he left him with other unfamiliar Big Deal members.

The car soon stopped in front of the gate of juvenile prison, where Aiden was waiting. Aiden wears a big white t-shirt, and a grey tracksuit. On his hand is his walking cane and he brought a worn out back pack with him.

Looking at the facd he misses so much made Jake's heart thumping loudly. He have been busy searching for Sinu at Vivi's club. He got no time to visit Aiden. For sure, Aiden got lonely.

"J-Jake? Is that you?" Aiden asked in uncertainty. He heard the car stopped in front of him, but he couldn't be sure if it was Jake.

"Mmm. It's me. Have you been waiting for so long?" Jake lifted up the boy into his embrace. He kissed Aiden's neck and cheek.

Aiden on the other hand, was startled. He didn't knew how to react for a second before he returned the hug. "I miss you..." Aiden wrapped his dangling legs up to Jake's waist. Jake supported him up by placing his hands under his butt and waist. "I miss you more Aiden." Jake sighed.

"Where is Brad? A-and Jason? I miss them both too!" Aiden looked up from Jake's shoulder. He was too excited to meet his other two friends.

"We are here Bunny." Jason ruffled Aiden's soft hair.

"There's no way we didn't come with you." Brad patted his small back.

Aiden gigled in happiness.

"Let's get in the car first. We are going to be late." Jake said as he walked towards their black car.

"Why? Where are we going?" Aiden squished Jake's face with his small palms. "Umf- we have a meeting. Someone invite us...using a dead man's name." Jake chuckled at the last part. He could guess it was Workers that sent them the red envelope, but their way was simply challenging HOSTEL.

"Here. Have some chocolate." Jason peeled the plastic wrap before giving it to Aiden.

"Thank you." Aiden said as Jake guide his hand to the chocolate.

"Hmm so well behaved." Jake kissed the side of Aiden's head.

Aiden felt bubbly inside. He felt good when being complimented. He moved his head slightly closer to Jake's body.

"Jake." A new voice reached Aiden's ears. He was a bit startled, as he didn't know there was another person in the car. This guy was too quiet, that the blind boy didn't notice him.

"Oh. Right. Aiden, this is Jerry." Jake grab Aiden's hand, and reach it forward to him. Jerry accepted Aiden's hand in his big palm. He caressed them softly with his thumb, savoring the soft skin. "Hello, Aiden. I've heard so much from Jake." After Jake got release, him, Jason and Brad couldn't stop talking about Aiden. It was nothing heavy, just a few words wondering how Aiden doing at the prison.

Even so, it was rare for Jerry to found Jake fond of someone else, other than Sinu. It intrigued him to know about the boy who managed to catched Jake's eyes.

"He-Hello Jerry. I'm Aiden Kim." Aiden greeted him. He smiled shyly to Jerry's direction.

Jerry was a man with a few words, he just smiled and softly pat Aiden's head. "You are cute." "Thank you!" Aiden laughed.