CHAPTER 12

[Spoiler for those who follow webtoon official updates]

[Proceed if you don't mind. You have been warned.]

*******

'I am alone again...' Aiden sighed swinging his legs on the bed. Daniel have send Aiden into the room he was assigned to before they proceed to another things. The reason is? Well the Nemo guy, who wears white mask and have blonde hair was groping Aiden's butt. And that did not sit well with Daniel. Apparently, Doo Lee (green mask) also feeling anger bubbled inside him seeing a cute guy like Aiden was touched.

Doo immediately lead Daniel to his room and let Aiden sit there quietly. And now, Aiden was bored out of his mind. It was complete silence in the room, with no TV or radio. The blind boy couldn't hold the boredom anymore and start to venture outside.

'Well, this place is Eugene's right? So it should be no problem if I walk around for a bit, yeah?' Aiden mischievously thought in his heart. He slowly make a way out of the room. Only the soft tapping of his cane can be heard.

Aiden thought it wouldn't be a big deal. Worse case scenario is he got lost and can ask any employees to return back. With that, the naive boy made a random turns in the hallway and walk up to the staircase.

Aiden noticed the hallway getting colder the more he walked in, but think nothing of it. In fact, as he heard some noise of people talking and yelling, he began curious and continue walk to the sound. Before he could go there, a bunch of guards bumped into Aiden. They were carrying unconscious Sally Park, Warren Chae, Vin Jin and Zack on their shoulders.

"Ah s-sorry!" Aiden said nervously and turned to leave. But, the guards misinterpreted his gestures as running away. They thought he was trying to escape, and seeing that Aiden was only wearing plain t-shirt with sweatpants making him out of place. This place was for riches anyway. So Aiden seems suspicious in the eyes of the guards who never know Aiden was someone dear to Eugene.

The guards quickly take action in restraining Aiden. "Wha-hey! Stop!" Aiden was startled being grabbed roughly like that. Not a word later, he was hit unconscious. The guards brought him together with Sally and the others to change their clothes.

*
*
*
"-up! Wake up!"

Aiden jolted awake feeling someone was shaking him. "Huh?" He sat up, wincing at the ache he felt on his neck. Bruise started to form on where the guard hit him.

"...you. Why are you here?" Little Daniel asked with a frown. He was clearly angry seeing the boy was hurt. He tried to asked him calmly, ignoring the creamy tights Aiden was showing.

...yes. The orange clothes the players for the Circus were made to wear. Somehow, two sets of the only clothes were missing its pants, and so Aiden was only wearing the orange shirt with his white boxer. Luckily, the shirt was quiet big, and it covers Aiden's butt, barely.

"Umm I don't know...I was just walking around and someone grab me--woahh!" Aiden tried to stand up, not noticing his ankles were chained together. Daniel immediately supported Aiden, afraid the boy hurt more.

Daniel's heart was thumping with rage, seeing how the workers here making a mistake in placing Aiden. No matter what, he needs to protect Aiden now. "Listen here boy. Do not stray away from me. Do you understand?" Daniel's voice lowered an octave, clearly still feel angry. Aiden was confused but nodded nonetheless.

Daniel then introduced himself to Aiden, since the blind boy never meet his original body.

Then, he turned around to face the group, Sally and the others. "I will tell you the plot of this game." Daniel said seriously. But before he could said anything further, both his shoulders were caught by Zack. "What the-you?! Did you get caught too?! Did you get betrayed by Daniel too?!!" Zack yelled loudly in anger.