Chapter - 1

"Those eyes, it feels I have seen them so many times. But where ? Do I know him? Anyways, he looked too charismatic! What an angelic face he had! " I told Christina during lunch.

"So, did you ask his name ?" She poked me teasingly.

"Why would I? I'm not sure if I know him and asking someone's name just like that feels weird."

Not that we have talked that much.

"Felis" - someone whispered in my ear only to shock me.

"Wh-what? Who's that?" I got startled.

"My name... Felis" he said.

"Oh..oh my god. Why would you scare someone like that ?"

"It's you who hoped to know my name" he smirked.

"Still, why would you eavesdrop on someone?"

"I didn't. By now, I can hear you even if you don't speak." he said looking into my eyes.

His eyes, enchanting eyes. Is it love at first sight ? No!!

Definitely No!

Right? But then...

Anyways, I need to stop staring in his eyes like that!

"What ?"I widened my eyes, trying to act cool,you know.

"Do I know you? We just met at the canteen today and simply quarrelled over our coffee."

"Yet I left an impression on you ?" He questioned with a smirk.

What a smirk.

He folded his arms, narrowed his eyes and said with a teasing voice,
"Well, the way you were complimenting me, seemed like you are enchanted by me. Moreover, the eyes are the door of the soul. So, maybe we are soulmates so you recognise me."

"I didn't compliment you and don't just say anything." I ran away blushing.

"Why did I blush?" I thought to myself.

"Hey? What's going on? Will you tell me ?" Christina came running behind me.

I stopped, "Nothing, he's the guy I was talking about."

Christina opened her mouth in shock, "Omg!!!!!! F-E-L-I-S" is the one you were talking about.

"Yes, don't shout," I said slapping her shoulders.

"Alright Alright. But do you know who he is? You literally ran into a debate with HIM ?" She screamed again.

"Hey! I asked you not to shout!" I shouted more loudly.

"Ok, sorry sorry." She silenced me.

"Do you know Felis is an angel?" She said in a funny tone.

"Yes, right. I know. It's pretty obvious. Isn't it ?" I said laughing.

"You already know ?" She said looking suddenly troubled.

"Yes? Hey! He has a good face, great eyes so it's obvious that everyone's gonna believe him to be an angel." I said laughing up.

I was serious though.

She got relieved for some reason, "Oh, right right."

"Ok, ok, now! We need to go to class. We're already late because of those eyes...I mean Felis." I said running towards the class.

-----------------------•𖤐•𖤐•𖤐•---------------------