Chapter - 5

"Stella, Stella...Stella! Christina, tell her!"

"Umm...hey, Stella?"

"I SAID WAKE UP STELLA ROSE!"

I got awfully startled by the sharp voice, "What..oh my god. Why are you yelling? Who wakes up someone by yelling at the top of their voice?"

"AND WHO SLEEPS WHEN THE CLASS IS GOING ON?" the professor yelled more loudly.

Suddenly I realised the professor was right in front of me, screaming at me, but why?

Okay, so let me think -

--« (some minutes, maybe 15 minutes back)

I and Christina opened our Chemistry books and began listening to the lecture.

Okay, so I was listening to the lecture.

Listening to the lecture.

and then suddenly, I was listening to Felis. «--

How on Earth was I suddenly listening to Felis?

Let me think more-

I was suddenly listening to Felis because I was speaking to Felis in my DREAM??

"SERIOUSLY! I already am dreaming about him ?" I realised I spoke that out loud.

"Dreaming about who Ms Rose?"

Oh, no! It's scary when someone, especially the professor calls you by the last name and I've NEVER been called like that!

Bad day. This is the second time!

Earlier I made the maths professor disappointed and now I made the chemistry professor super angry.

What happened to me today?

"Ms Rose! I'm asking you something..DREAMING ABOUT WHO?" she spoke much much more loudly for the entire school to hear.

Why? Why me?

"I was dreaming about the scientist who discovered the periodic table!" Such a silly cover-up.

"You do know Ms Rose had it not been YOU! YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE DETENTION RIGHT NOW! I am guessing something's wrong with you today, you don't act like that. So, I'm pardoning you today!"
the professor said angrily since I did have a good record in school.

I sighed only to get shocked again, "AND MS. ROSE! DON'T YOU DARE DOZE OFF DURING MY LECTURE AGAIN OR TALK LIKE THAT!" she said, loudly.

This was the MOST EMBARASSING day of my life. I wish I could hide right now.

Maybe had it been some other student, they won't have felt this ashamed. But since it was me, it was truly unusual for something like this to happen.

༄•-------

"You alright Stella?" Christina said after the professor had left.

"How can I be, you heard what happened, it was too embarrassing!"
I said, filled with teary eyes.

"More embarrassing than what happened in the morning?" Christina chuckled.

"Seriously CHRISTINA!!!! I'm almost on the verge of crying and you're joking!"

"No, I'm seriously asking."

"Well, equally embarrassing I guess."

"Hmm..an embarrassing day for you. I think you should stay silent today and not leave the classroom. You know, to defend yourself from any further embarrassment today."