Chapter - 11

"Yes, we are playing hide and seek, you've got a problem?" Felis said as he got up.

"You are?" Covyn said raising one of his eyebrows.

Felis nonchalantly settled down on his bench totally ignoring his question.

"Oh, he's Felis- he's new here," Amelia said.

"And Felis, this is Covyn, the one your friend- Stella, has a crush on," she added as she smiled wierdly towards me.

What's there to smile about in it.

"I don't have a crush on him," I said and I guess Christina was about to say the same in my defence.

"Oh well, is it?" Covyn said with a devilish smirk towards me before turning towards Felis and bringing forward his hand, "Hey, I'm Covyn."

"Hi," Felis replied ignoring his gesture for a handshake.

No. Don't. Please don't be friends with him, Felis!! Felis seemed really nice and now, he'll also begin to act like Covyn. He'll become a part of that evil group of Covyn and Amelia.

"So can I sit here?" Covyn questioned him.

"The seat is a school property, you can sit wherever you like. I heard just now that Stella has a crush on you- but turns out that you are the one who wants to sit around her," Felis said.

I couldn't look at his face, since Felis was now facing forward. But why is he saying this?

Is he - defending me?

I've to get up now, of course. It's going to look awkward- me sitting under the bench looking like a mouse.

"Stella, get up!" Christina whispered while pulling my arm.

"Yes, yes."

"Are you crazy? Why did you hide?" Christina questioned.

"I- hey, why is he sitting here?" I asked Christina when I saw Covyn settled on the bench right in front of me with Felis.

Covyn was constantly staring Felis, or maybe- just maybe- glaring at Felis.
But why would he glare at him?

Maybe because of me. Two boys fighting for a girl. Aww, I so always wanted this!

"Wake up!" Covyn said as he turned around to face me.

"I'm wide awake!" I answered turning my eyes as round as a football.

"Are you? You seem to be dreaming of me again," he laughed with a smug.

What Covyn just said gives deja-vu, isn't this what Felis would've replied with that sparkling smirk of his in such a situation. But things like this look good only when Felis says them. On the other hand, when Covyn says them- I hate it!

Despite the fact that their was a time when my feelings for Covyn with different.

But back to present, I think if Felis would've said this, my cheeks would've become red due to blushing, but now they have become red with embarrassment! I so hate Covyn and whatever he says now!

I need to shoot a good reply now!

"You can forever continue to live with that belief- if that's all that makes you happy," I smiled.

That wasn't as good and sarcastic of a comeback that I had wanted.

"Oh, I see- 'Covyn, I love you- I do!' - who was the one to say this? Who's the one who had forever faked their identity just to propose to me? " he said while sending a suffocating feeling of humiliation and guilt towards me.