Preparing For Battle

When Yunlan told them that General Ou Yang and his infected army will come.

Chu and others started to panic, "An army of infected?! What will happen to us?! We hardly fight the gang of Wang then this will come! What were gonna do?!" Ask Chu worriedly.

Fen Ming got an idea, "I need to go back to our main base to tell them what General Ou Yang is doing!" As he leave immediately. Shen Wei on the other hand talk to Yunlan that they need to find others infected for help. Or all the villagers here will be wipe out. Yunlan didn't like the idea of bringing other infected. But seeing how feeble the people are in the town of Chu.

They are only farmers, fisherman, bakers, women and children. They're not soldier that can fight a war and especially fighting an advance infected one.

Yunlan and Shen Wei took a car and tried to find other infected to help them. Chu on the other hand have a meeting with his people to tell them of the war gonna happen. "What?!" All murmerd as they're worried for their families.

Da quing open the cell of Sang and his few men, "Are you willing to fight for our existence?!" Sang was surprised, "What do you mean?" He ask. "The armies of the infected will come here we need all the help we want! If you don't want too you can leave! There's nothing for you to stay here!" As Da quing open the gate wide.

"But if you fight with us? Chief Chu will promise a small land for you and your men to live in this town!" The men of Sang look at each other. "Sang after our leader Wang died we have no where to go too! Why not just live here?" They suggest.

"Then we have no choice but to fight for our town! And I still didn't know if the medicine that Dr. Lin Jing gave is effective or not?"

Meanwhile Shen Wei found out a village which is full of infected. Yunlan swallowed hard seeing how many they are. "Xiao Wei are you sure of this?" Shen Wei suddenly got on the rooftop of the jeep and scream.

The infected heard his call and run toward them. Meanwhile the infected soldiers came with Genral Ou Yang and Dr. Din Dung. Chu swallowed hard seeing how many they are. But Guo hold his hand to tell him he will always be at his side. While the villager men shiver seeing a hoard of infected but still they stand with their weapons to fight for their land and love ones. "Sir! I think we should not do this! There's so many innocent people there!" Said Dr. Lou Fei as he seen the town's people.

On the other side Da quing and Sang with guns ready to shoot anyone who got near the village. While Zhu Hong, Li Quian and Dr. Lin Jing hide in the infirmary while inventing a new cure for the infection.

Fen Ming reaching his home base told everything to their commander. First he can't believe that General Ou Yang wold do something like that. But many times Fen Ming explain to them that he really made an infected soldiers and now his conquering a town inhabitant of people.

General Ou Yang shoved Dr. Lou Fe and call Dr. Din Dong to command him to attack the village and took their prize. Patient 108 which is Shen Wei. As Dr. Din Dong command his infected troops all attack the town. The first line of defense was Chu, Gou, Da quing and Sang's men.

All fight furiously defending their homeland. But the infected soldiers are far too many. And all of them retreat at the gate of the town. When suddenly Shen Wei and Yunlan came back with their own infected troops as both fight each other.

Dr. Din Dong seeing his target can't help himself to get excited. Anyone who blocked his path he surely be killed even his troops. Seeing this General Ou Yang shout, "What are you doing?! They're our allied force!!!!" And tried to stop him. But this give Dr. Din Dong chance to be near him. He teared his arms and bite him hard.
Dr. Lou Fei and the other scientists retreat seeing the situation is getting out of hand. As General Ou Yang being eaten by the infected.

Even their own troops is attacking them. Dr. Din Dong proceed toward the unaware Shen Wei whose fighting the infected soldiers. Yunlan back then was helping his other comrade in escaping the infected when he heard the scream of his lover.

He became rage seeing Shen Wei being dragged by Dr. Din Dong toward him. He barge inside the troop of the infected to reach to Shen Wei. Without thinking he shout furiously making every infected stop even the infected soldiers.

"What's happening?! I thought 108 is the supreme alpha and that one is his mate?! How can he control every infected?! Even our soldiers?!" Said Dr. Lou Fei whose shocked on what his seen from the window of the truck.

The other scientists also watch from the window inside the truck so the infected won't get them. "I think we miscalculated whose the alpha here?!" Said Dr. Ching.

Dr. Din Dong shout at the infected soldiers to attack Yunlan. But they're all frozen into place. "Why they're not listening to me?! I gave you all the immortal power so do as I command!!!" Shen Wei chuckled, "I think they know now whose they're alpha? And that's not you!"

Dr. Din Dong frown to him, "Let's see if you kept laughing when I'll teared your lover from limb to limb!!!" He laugh evily and dragged him again.

Luckily Yunlan caught them. Dr. Din Dong thrown Shen Wei at a big rock making him unconcious. "Nooo!!!!" Yunlan scream and dash toward Dr. Din Dong. Eventhough his right arms are almost torn made by Yunlan back then. Still he can fight Yunlan and tried to punch and kick him on the stomach. As he almost bite him.

Yunlan evade it and jump at Dr. Din Dong and punch him non stop every where. Dr. Din Dong retaliate and caught Yunlan's foot and throw him at the floor several times. But Yunlan didn't give up and stand up again to fight him.

Back to the infirmary Dr. Lin Jing find another cure for the infected. But he need to try it with a new subject. He tried to find Chu and Da quing to tell him of his discovery. And need an infected to try it on. "We can't get out of there it's pretty dangerous!!!" When suddenly Guo snatched the syringe and went to the battlefield to find the perfect infected patient.