Absolutely Not

Yunlan and Zhu Hong can't believe what they're hearing. They need them to go back at their home to find the meteors.

Zhu Hong shake her head, "No.....no....I don't want to go back there!" Seeing her house again remind her of what horror happened to her family. Yunlan on the other hand stare blankly. Going there recalling what happened to his father. The infected eaten him alive while he helplessly escape.

Shen Wei didn't like this a bit but Brigadier General Feng have ordered it. "They are the only two locals there that know their way arond in their hometown. The soldiers will easily get the stones with their help. This is the only way to stop the spreading of the virus is to get the source and contain it!"

Shen Wei disagree, he didn't want to loose Yunlan. "Don't worry I will be there sir and with few soldiers to protect him." Fen Ming assured. "No! If his going I will go too!" That break Yunlan concentration. "No! I won't let you go with me! It's dangerous!"

Shen Wei confront him, "Then don't leave! But if you go I'm going as well!!!" Suddenly Da quing volunteer as well as Sang. And went beside the crying Zhu Hong comforting her.

When they get to Yunlan's home every thing seems normal. "We need to split into two groups to find the rocks!" Fen Ming suddenly said. "What?!!! But....but...." Fen Ming ensure them they will be fine he have three soldiers heavily arms with them. "Maybe you should go back?" He ask Shen Wei. But Shen Wei shake his head. "No monster can break us!" That made Yunlan chuckled as they proceed to go to his house.

While Zhu Hong with Da quing, Sang and two soldiers with Fen Ming went the other way as they carefully sneak there.

Yunlan can't help to check his previoud house, all quite a mess and dried blood scattered around. Shen Wei embrace him from behind. "I know I'm alright!" But he can't help to wonder what happened to his father. While they're trying to find the meteor rocks.

They heard a scream outside. All came outside just to witness the mutated large frog is hopping after Da quing and the others. The soldiers tried to kill it with their machine guns. But the mutated frog evade and jump and ate them. "Go inside quickly!!!" Yunlan shout. All run back the house and lock the door.

The frog tried to get them by jumping on the house and destroying it. "How did they find you?! I thought that frog is in the pond or something?!" Shen Wei ask. "He.....he....well I saw a shinny round thing near the lake as I thought it's the meteor!" As Da quing show it to them. Shen Wei study it carefully. "This is not a rock?! It's an egg!!!" All look angrily at Da quing. "OOOPS!!!"

But their talking break when the monster frog break the house into half. Yunlan swallowed hard. "RUN!!!" All of them scattered but the frog target is the one holding his egg. And that person is none other than Shen Wei. Yunlan stop his track as he saw his beloved been taken by the tongue by the frog. Shen Wei scream Yunlan's name.

Yunlan took one of the soldiers gun and run after the frog whose hopping away. Yunlan shout when the frog ate Shen Wei. "NOOOO......!!!!" And fired the gun toward it. When suddenly the earth shake. "What's going on now?!" Ask Sang. Suddenly a big mole is running after the screaming Zhu Hong whose being pulled by Fen Ming while carrying a bunch of meteors on the box his carrying. "Sh-t!!! Where will run?!!!"

Because the frog is infront of them while the mole is at their back. "Slide underneath it!!!" Shout Yunlan. As the mole was upon them it accidentally bump into the frog making it vomit Shen Wei out and the egg. Yunlan hurriedly took Shen Wei into his arms and run.

The frog was about to catch them when the mole bare his fangs and bite the frog. The frog retaliate and pulled the mole out under the ground. The mole roar hysterically it didn't like the sun and borrowing back to the ground. The frog pulled it out and trying to it eat. As the two monsters fighting each other.

Yunlan and the others got inside the truck and spead away. "Where's my men?!" Fen Ming ask. "They were eaten! What about your soldiers?!" Fen Ming sadly look, "They were dragged down by the mole, luckily Zhu Hong and I got the rocks that we need!!!"

But suddenly they have a flat tire making them stop in the middle of nowhere. Sang and Da quing help Fen Ming in changing the tires while Yunlan guard outside. When suddenly a vehicle came. Yunlan and the others braise themselves if it is a friend or an enemy again.

But they were surprised it was Shen Wei's family. Yunlan was shocked to face to face a duplicate of his lover who pass him by and embrace Shen Wei. "Gege! Where have you been!!!" His mother and father came as well with their servants.

Shen Wei look worried when Yunlan cough. He still didn't tell to his family that his gay. "Didi! Dad! Mom! I want you to meet Zhao Yunlan my......" His mother cut his words when she saw Zhu Hong. "Is this Wang? Your previous girlfriend?!" She gleefully hug her. "Welcome to the family!!!" Yezun and his father greet her. Making Yunlan set aside.

"I think Shen Wei didn't tell them about you yet?" Da quing whispered to him. Making Yunlan frown as Shen Wei is getting sweat because his mother is setting Zhu Hong for him. "Mom! His not Wang but Zhu Hong!" All kept quiet as Yunlan been pushed at the front.

Shen Wei with all his might told them that Yunlan is his boyfriend. Mrs. Shen was shock to speak and faint. "Honey! Honey!!! Wake up!!!" Mr. Shen tried to shake his wife, "No! It can't be true! My son is not......" Mr. Shen continue it. "Gay! Dear!" And she faint again.