Chapter 34 - Switching Positions

Y/N's POV

"I have a surprise for you." I sneak my arms around her middle, pressing a small kiss on the side of her neck.

"I like surprises. What is it?"

"If I'd tell you now, it wouldn't be a surprise." I respond, holding out my hand, so she can take it.

Lizzie smiles, her teeth tucking in her bottom lip as she does so, making my heart jump at the sight. She lays her hand in mine and I guide her to her bedroom, letting her step inside first.

She chuckles, turning around to look at me. "Darling, if you wanted to have sex, you could have just said so."

I close the door shut, a small smile grazing my lips as I look at her. "You promised me something last night. Do you remember what it was you said to me?"

Lizzie hums, remembering her words. "I said you could make me come if you behave yourself."

"And didn't I do just that?" I ask, slowly walking towards her, raising a brow. "Wasn't I a good girl for you?"

"Yeah," she breathes out, "You were."

"I want to make you feel good." I now stand right before her, gazing up into her eyes. "Please let me make you feel good."

Lizzie closes the last distance between us, crashing our mouth together in a heated kiss that makes me want to gasp for air. I bury my hands in her hair, gripping onto her strands for balance while she pushes me against the door. A moan escapes my mouth, her lips sucking on my bottom lip, biting on it teasingly.

She chuckles, pulling back a bit to muster me with amused eyes. "You sure you can handle it, darling. Seems like you're already failing."

I smile, the hands from behind her head slowly inching down the sides of her neck, fingernails gently scraping against her skin.

Her eyebrows raise at my action, but she doesn't stop me, waiting for my next movements. I lick over my bottom lip, shaking my head while my fingers trail over her shirt, settling on her waist.

"This will be only for your pleasure today, sweetheart." I gently grip her around the waist, pushing her against the door, switching our positions in a matter of seconds. "The question is can you handle it?"

She laughs at my words but is quickly silenced by my lips, gasping in my mouth, giving me the opportunity to push my tongue inside. I nip on her bottom lip just like she did, caressing the spot with my tongue once in a while.

I let my knuckles glide along her skin as I push her shirt up her body, past her chest, over her head and finally over her arms. Quickly throwing the clothing inside the room I return my attention back to her lips, my mind begging me to touch her.

"You're so fucking beautiful." I mumble between kisses, my lips moving down her neck, feeling her pulse jump wildly against her skin.

Lizzie's lips part with soft panting as I trail the back of my fingers along her hot skin, inching upwards towards her bra. The sounds escaping her mouth are like music to my ears, urging me on to continue touching her like this.

I quickly unclip her bra, tossing it somewhere inside the bedroom. The small moan she lets out doesn't go unnoticed, and I pull back for a second, admiring the vision before me.

Her eyes are half lidded, her usual piercing green eyes nearly black with how dilated her pupils are. I lick over my suddenly dry lips, my eager eyes travelling over her exposed chest up to her swollen lips.

"Lay down on the bed for me." I say, heart pounding against my chest.

I see her throat move as she swallows, her chest rising with her erratic breathing. Seeing her not move away from the door, I raise a brow, taking a step closer, fingers gripping her chin between two fingers.