Y/N-chan! - Mikey x jealous!male reader (Tokyo Revengers)

A/N: So...ima switch it up a bit and try something new. Im starting to type on my computer more than on my phone to make it easier to type. So hopefully you like this new change and if you want the old one back, ill write a few one-shots with the old style. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  One afternoon in a courtyard a fight is taking place. It was surrounded by many delinquents watching and the ones fighting were Kiyomasa and Takemichi. (Well mostly Kiyomasa).

  The sounds of punching can be heard in the distance and the sight of a bruised Takemichi being vulnerable yet confident against Kiyomasa. He then had enough.

Kiyomasa: Bring me my bat!

He ordered.

Kiyomasa: I'll kill you

???: Oi Kiyomasa.

  Everyone heard and saw two people walking towards him. The first one was with a tall person with a blonde braided ponytail with his sides shaved for a dragon tattoo to be placed on the side of his scalp with a black and white patterned toppoku.

???: You're creeping the crowd

   The other one spoke up. They took a closer look at the (tall/short) H/C male with E/C and a nose piercing with black baggy pants and a white t-shirt.

Takemichis thoughts: Who are they?

   They both walked towards them and he realized something.

Takemichis thoughts: They're the vice presidents of the Tokyo Manji Gang Ken Ryuguji and Y/N L/N. Also known as Draken and N/N! (Nickname)

  The short blond-haired figure behind them munched on something.

???: Hey hey, ken-chin Y/N-chan

   Y/N silently laughed knowing that Draken doesn't like being called by that nickname in public. Draken glared at him and looked back with an irk mark.

Draken: Hah? Don't call me that at a place like this

???: All of my Dorayakis gone

  He smiled.

  Everyone in the crowd who knew them bowed and yelled-

Everyone: Good work!

Takemichis thoughts: Could he be...!

   He walked forward.

Everyone: Good work, president!

Takemichis thoughts: The leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang, Manjiro Sano!

  Mikey walked towards Kiyomasa who was bowed slightly.

Kiyomasa: Good work-

  He was kicked in the stomach by Y/N while Mikey walked by him ignoring his grunts from the pain. He painfully clutched his stomach and Draken and Y/N walked by him.

Draken: Kiyomasa, since when did you become so important?

Y/N: Make sure you bow down even further when you greet the president

  He said with a monotone voice and a cold glare.

Kiyomasa: I-I understand

  Mikey then walked towards Takemichi and stood right in front of him to the point where he stumbled back and fell. Mikey stood over him.

Mikey: What's your name?

Takemichi: T-Takemichi... Hanagaki

Mikey: I see Takemitchy

  Y/N snickered but he recovered quickly when Draken bumped shoulders with him.

Draken: That's what he said, so that's what it is Takemitchy

Takemichi: Huh?

  Mikey crouched above him and gently grabbed the back of his head and pull him close to his face. Y/N was not liking this. He crossed his arms and turned his head to the side with a pout.

Y/N: Hmph

  Draken shook his head to his childish friend and softly pat his back.

Mikey: Are you seriously a middle schooler

  Takemichi gasped

Mikey: Takemitchy, from now on you're my buddy. Okay?

  Takemichi was surprised and confused. Mikey stood up straight and walked towards the recovered Kiyomasa.

Mikey: Are you the host of these fights?

Kiyomasa: Yes sir

  Mikey smiled and upper-kick his chin and roughly grabbed his hair.

Mikey: Who the hell do you think you are?

  He then started punching him repeatedly receiving scared looks from the crowd including Takemichi. After a few punches, Mikey dropped the unconscious Kiyomasa and stepped on his head. He looked back with a smile and small splatters of blood on his face.

Mikey: Well then. Let's go home Ken-chin; Y/N-chan. Underground fights are stupid anyways.

  He stepped off of Kiyomasa's head and starting to walk with Draken and Y/N following along.

Draken: Don't do things that'll ruin the name of Toman

Y/N: Idiot

  They walked away and Mikey suddenly stopped and looked back at Takemichi.

Mikey: Takemitchy

  He looked up.

Mikey: See ya later

  Y/N happily waved at him and walked next to Mikey with him on his left side and Draken on his right side.

  Mikey put his arm around Y/N and he pushed his arm off.

Mikey: Eh? What's wrong Y/N-chan?

  Y/N pouted and turned away.

Y/N: Nothin

  Mikey stopped and stood in front of him. He placed his hand on his cheek and turned his face to look at him to see a pouty Y/N.

Mikey: I'm going to ask you again love. What's wrong?

  He knows Y/N's weakness is calling him sweet pet names. Y/N sighed and mumbled stubbornly.

Y/N: I don't like the way you touched that Takemichi kid earlier. It makes me feel funny seeing your face close to his.

Mikey: Are you jealous ~Y/N-chan?

  He said teasingly.

Y/N: N-no I'm not jealous!

  Mikey giggled at his stubbornness and pecked his lips then hugged him.

Mikey: You don't need to be jealous Y/N-chan. I love you and only you. I promise.

  Y/N hugged him back immediately, smiling softly, and placed his face in the crook of his neck smelling his sweet scent of sweat mixed with cologne.

Y/N: I know you do and I love you too

  The moment was ruined by coughing. They looked at Draken.

Draken: Jeez your PDA disgusts me. Hurry up before I leave you guys behind

  He started walking away and hid a small smile from them. Both Mikey and Y/N got out of each other's embrace and tried to catch up. Once they reached up to him they held each other's hands lovingly.

  Y/N silently thanked the universe for giving him an amazing boyfriend and friend.