Secrets - Kojiro (Joe) x husband!male reader (Sk8 the infinity)

A/N: Hello readers. So I havent watched Sk8 yet because I never had the chance to. But my sister told me about it and told me the damn plot and ending. I thought there was no need to anymore but now im just trying to make time so I can watch it. This is going to be the first character one shot I wrote without seeing the anime so Im gonna go based on his personality and character traits. And then I was thinking of different scenarios and Ive found the perfect way to do this one-shot😏😏😏

Hope you enjoy it!!!

~Third POV~

It's a rainy night. The street lights are dimmed and the streets are empty. I mean its three in the frickin morning. A big shirtless buff man with tattoos, green hair and white pants made his way to his home. He was exhausted and after witnessing Rekis beef with Adam was not helping it at all. He slowly unlock and opened the door, trying not to wake up the other person in the house.

Yea I said other person.

You see....

hes married...

and his husband doesnt know he skates or about 'S'.

(You know where im gonna go with this😏😏😏😏)

His husband works with him at Sia la luce as a server. Thats how they met in the beginning when his husband was kicked out of his home back in Y/C (your country) for personal reasons. Since he doesnt have any other supporting family in his home place he moved to Japan to start another life. He went to many places in Okinawa for job searching but they didnt go so well. Until he went to his last hope and enter the small and cozy restaurant.

He asked Kojiro for a job opening and he obviously said yes and gave him an interview on the spot. The other male passed and started working there. They got very close and started dating after Joe asking him out many times.

Then one thing leads to another they get married privately because they didnt want any attention on them. And because Kojiro doesnt want anyone to know that 'JOE' is interested in guys. He doesnt know how people will react so he kept his husband away from the skating world and kept his husband a secret from his peers. And he doesnt want his husband knowing about 'S' since its dangerous.

But the only person who knows is his close friend Kaoru. Kaoru told him multiple times to tell his husband about his hobby and what he has been doing on his free time. But he wouldnt listen so Kaoru told him to figure it out and do something about it.

Kojiro tiptoed to the nearest bathroom and changed there with clothes in the restroom that was placed by him prior. He swiftly put on his sleepwear (which i think its only underwear and no shirt🤭). He made his way up the stairs and towards his bedroom door. When he opened it the room was dark but the only light source was the moon and street lights iluminating the room from the window.

Then he saw Y/N standing in front of the window looking out while his back facing towards him. Kojiro knew that moment that he messed up...

and he doesnt know how to get out of it.

~Kojiros POV~

When I entered the room i saw my husband standing in front of the window.

Wait. Did he saw me going in the house?

It was quiet and eerie in the room. I can feel the disappointment radiating off of him. I stood by the doorframe nervously and not knowing whats going to happen.