Change of Mind

LOL OK GUYS I WAS JKing. IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAV 1 MORE CHAP LEFT. SO THIS ISN'T THA LAST CHAP. ANYWAYZ LOLZ.

ALSO THIS IS A LONG ASS CHAPTEER.

~TUPAC POV~

I park the car by Amira's house and she tries to get out but I stop her.

"There is blood all over your clothes." I remind her.

"Oh, shit." She says trying to wipe it off. But its already stained.

"Here put my hoodie on."

I throw it to her and she puts it on. Its a little too big for her.

"Thanks for saving me." Amira mumbles when I drop her off at her house.

"No problem shawty." I reply.

"Remember to give that sweater back. It was expensive." I joke.

"Its a gap sweater. I can get this for 9.99." She says giving me that are-you-stupid face.

I snicker and she rolls her eyes.

She walked into her house and when she closed the door, I drove off. It was dark out by now. I wonder how everyone is.

I really gotta call Khalil. I bet he wondering where I been. He is gonna shit himself when he hears.

_____________________________

~AMIRA POV~

When I walk in, the house is quiet and empty. Odd, Manny would always jump to the door to greet me. Oh wait, I left him with his dog sitter. I take a deep breath in and I feel the comfortable feeling you get when you're home after a long day.

I move from the door and I make my way upstairs. I sit on my bed exhausted. I unzip Tupac's sweater and I start taking off the "Wedding dress."

It hurt to move every muscle. I just wanted to sleep forever.

I didn't know what to do with the dress. I threw it on my bed and stared at it for a while. I guess I could bury it later. For now, its going under my bed. I throw it there.

The doorbell rings as i'm putting on my pajamas. I pull my shirt over my head and rush to the door.

I hesitate to touch the doorknob. Who could it be?

"Who is it?" I ask suspiciously.

"Its the um, the dog sitter." I hear a voice that sounds a lot like Steve Urkel reply.

I open the door and I see the 17 year old I hired standing there smiling with her braces.

Manny jumps on me excitedly.

"Mrs. (bleep), I thought you specifically told me that you would be home by 1 pm today, but when I came then, I didn't see you home. So I called and no one answered. I decided it was my duty to take care of Manny for a few more hours."

"Sorry Lisa, I will make sure to pay you extra. Let me just get my wallet..." I trail.

Manny follows me around as I search for my wallet. Its like he knew what I was looking for, and came back with my wallet in his mouth.

"Good boy." I say petting him. His tail wags happily.

I pay Lisa and thank her.

I close the door and I plop on the couch. Manny joins me and rest his head on my lap.

"I missed you so much." I sigh.

My phone rings and I pick it up.

"Hello?"