how they'd act at a family dinner

so pretty much , how they would act during a family dinner with your family. but with aunts , uncles, and cousins too.

mike:
- very respectful towards everyone. greets them etc.

- will wait until everybody gets their food before he starts eating.

- he'll say that the food was good even if it wasn't.

- " tu novio tiene mucho respeto "
( your boyfriend has a lot of respect )

- would get along with everybody and think that your family is fun to be around.

- will definitely come back for another dinner again.

benny:

- kinda shy at first but will come out of his shell eventually.

- mainly talks to you , your mom , and your dad.

- if the guys are watching a sports game , benny will be there. or if the kids are playing something outside. he'll be there.

- will help your mom set up and clean up.

- " que precioso es tu novio. "
( your boyfriend is precious )
- where ever you go , he goes. ( except the bathroom and all that stuff. )

- overall enjoyed the night.

luis:
- you two will not be sitting next to each other because your dad knows abt luis' rep. and doesn't fully trust him.

- 100% down to play with the kids. he loves playing with kids. and he'll convince you to play with them too.

- tries to control himself from kissing you as much as he normally does.

- your cousins trying to flirt with him , he'll def notice , he'll just put his hand around your waist.

- aunts asking him a lot of questions and you having to calm him down.

- " ay mija , que guapo tu novio. "
( oo , your boyfriend is so handsome )

- anyways , he liked it except for the fact that your jealous ass cousins were flirting with him knowing that he'd dating you.

a/n: PLEASE , NOT ME NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK IN SO LONG. ANYWAYS , HAPPY NEW YEARS !! CANNOT BELIEVE THAT ITS 2022 🤍.