the surprise (m.v.)

mike's pov:

it's been around one year since i've last seen y/n.

y/n is my best friend. but over the coarse of my friendship, i've gained feelings for her.

she doesn't know about that last part though. and i plan on telling her soon. like later today soon.

i flew out to her hometown for the week, since the movie crew gave us a week break.

what better way to spend it than with your best friend.

i'm nervous, i just got landed and im heading to her house.

everyone knows about this, except y/n.

y/n's pov:

he hasn't answered any of my texted. which usually, i wouldn't be worried because he'd be filming. but he told me last week that he's off this week.

i'm over thinking this. but i can't help it, i've had a crush on mike for awhile now. but i doubt he likes me.

especially with all of the gorgeous girls we works with.

i really miss him, i haven't seen him in forever. hopefully i can soon though. it'd amazing being able to finally see him.

anyways, enough about mike. today is the last day before spring break and i cannot wait til the final bell rings.

only two more classes then school is out for break.

— time skip —

mike's pov:

y/n's mom picked me up from the airport and we headed to her house.

"so how's it going with your acting?" she asked me.

"it's been going good! i love it, the only thing that's not so good about it is not being able to see my family or you guys." i answered her question.

"makes sense. well i'm glad you're enjoying it."

we finally made it to y/n's house after the drive from the airport.

"so y/n gets home in a couple minutes if you wanna get your stuff and set it in the guest bedroom." she told me.

"yeah for sure!" i said stepping outside and getting my suitcase.

i put my things in the bedroom and went to the kitchen where y/n's mom was at.

"so i had an idea." she spoke up.

"what is it?" i looked up at her.

"well my idea is that, y/n goes to her room right when she gets home from school so you can hide in there while she gets here. it won't take her much longer to get here." y/n's mom offered.

"that sounds good." i said heading upstairs.

i walked up to her room, and it was pretty clean. y/n usually keeps it clean.

i was laying on her bed for about three minutes before i saw her car pull into the driveway.

my heart started racing.

"hey i'm home!" i heard her say.

i heard footsteps coming to her so i quickly sat up and walked to her desk chair while waiting for her to open the door.

she quickly opened her door and her eyes shifted to me. she froze while her eyes widened. shes so pretty.

"mike!" she ran to me.

"missed me?" i said hugging her back.

"of course." she hugged me tightly.

y/n's pov:

no way. absolutely no way.

he's here. mike is here right now oh my gosh. i don't know how comprehend thing. i missed him so much. and oh my gosh, he's so handsome.

—————————————————————
a/n: hey so i'm back from the dead 🤭. i'm making a part 2 for this so dw. i've actually been working on this for abt a week but i've had no motivation so i took me forever to get it finished.