l.m. valentines

y/n's pov

i woke up and the clock read " 9:28 am. "
i got up from bed and went to the bathroom.

i showered , washed my face , brushed my teeth and hair.

when i went to grab my phone i realized it was valentines day.

another year and no boyfriend. although , i was talking to a guy on our schools jv hockey team. his name is luis. he's so fine. but i doubt he'll ask me to be his valentine. but yet again , i doubt we'll ever date.

i was trying to pick an outfit when i got a text from the group chat i'm in with connie and julie.

" hey girl , connie and i are having a girls day today if you wanna join us. " julie texted.

" yeah !! please join us. " connie said texted after.

" yeah sure. sounds fun :). " i replied.

" great. wear something fancy. " connie texted.

great! a girls day. i could use one. i'm not on the hockey team but julie and connie are. they were the first friends i made when i moved to eden hall so i just started hanging out with the hockey team.

that's how i got close to luis. so the hockey team and i are pretty close.

i choose my outfit and i really liked it.

it was a silk pink dress that come up to about my upper thighs. with sparkly silver heels.

 with sparkly silver heels

i texted the girls a picture of my outfit and i got a mix of responses

" you look amazing. you look hot. yesssss. "

i was about to walk out of my dorm when i got a text from connie.

" hey girl , meet me at my dorm. " she texted.

" okay. "

i walked to connie's dorm and she pulled me into her dorm.

" okay i need to know something. " she told me.

" shoot. "

" are you dating luis ? " she asked me.