#22

After 2 months

After 2 months

Siddharth tried shifting out of Mumbai but he wasn't able to do that , he kept staring avneet's photos half a day . He used to regret now , she was ready to be punished , she was ready to love him to support him but he neglected why ? Just because of being betrayed or being a middle class man . He was betrayed not because of the false identity but because it was good for him . He regret it badly now . At avneet's side , she totally forgotten him . She closed her account with "sanya" and was on Break from wattpad . Her all friends wanted to talk with her but she was always engrossed in work and shoots . Her acting career was going on track but she can easily be spotted lost in her own thoughts .

Present day - Sunday

Siddharth was eating his dinner , lost in his thoughts .. he received a call then .

Sid - Hey trishit
Trishit - Hey bro ! How r u ?
Sid- I am good
Trishit - no you are not , I am observing that you are sad on something, from last month you haven't updated . You always leave our group messages on seen . What are you doing exactly ?
Sid - I am thinking to get married
Trishit - wtf ?
Sid - hmm I am in search of the girl   will talk to you later bye .
Trishit - Wai..

He hanged up

Sid sighed and finished his dinner and gone out for walk . It was raining heavily in Mumbai. He carried an umbrella with him .

He went and sat on bench , a girl was already sitting there burying her head in her knees , with a scarf around her face .

Sid tapped on her shoulder .

''''''''''''

Goals - 30+ votes