#23

I have changed my username from @sidneetxash to -softysugarr- , do note 😒

The girl looked up and was shocked .

Girl - y..you ?
Sid - S..s.anya ?

Avneet wiped her tears and got up , tied her scarf again and said "who is Sanya ? It's The Avneet Kaur"

Sid - I am sorry

Avu turned back

Avu - may I know for what ?
Sid *low voice and looking down*  - For that day .
Avu *controlling tears* - which day ? And not to mention do I know you ?

And these words hurted him , he looked up with tears in his and burst our crying but still he stayed strong and said "I was wrong that day and today also I think , I thought you can give me a chance but no you didn't.  I messaged you on Instagram and wattpad , but you,  you blocked me . I knew back day then all was you doing drama nothing else , you just had an attraction and then you simply lead your rich life and about me , I am just a middle class boy who keep hopes that you will give me chance again . Why I denied last time ? Coz I thought , I am just a middle class boy , how can I fall in LOVE with a daddy's princess , but somewhere I did knew I was wrong , I shouldn't have lost that chance to prove my love , I wasn't in my right state but now I am thinking that I did ri.... "

A slap ended across his face , he saw her all teared up . She hugged him tight and broke down in his arms 

She spoke "There wasn't a moment where I didn't missed you , I remember you every second after I chatted with you . I can't forget you Siddharth..... I can't."

Siddharth also broke down and hugged her back and they both were crying in each other's embrace showing that how much they missed each other .. they aparted after 10 mins. Sid wiped his tears , he was going to wipe hers but she stopped him .

Kya honey wala hai ? 😌

I can't understand that now you all can't even complete the goals.... BRAVOOOOO.

 BRAVOOOOO