#25 ( Last )

Sid started saying " The day I saw you, My heart was fluttered , my eyes were widened why ? Coz you were my crush , when you first came in the TV show of Hamari Sister Didi

Sid started saying " The day I saw you, My heart was fluttered , my eyes were widened why ? Coz you were my crush , when you first came in the TV show of Hamari Sister Didi . I used to watch ur episodes again and again . I entered into film industry as well and we did two shows together , my feelings grew for you , but I always push it inside in fear of rejection , then we finally got our first film together "Love via social Media" ... We spent a lot of time together which caused me to fall for you every second . Your smile , your kindness , your cute antics , your eyes , everything attracts me . I love you Avneet kaur , will you be my girlfriend"

Well I haven't learnt proposing someone , so plz go with it 🙃 ... anyways let me tell you guys , this is my dream proposal ! 🤫

Avneet was in tears , she nodded her head in yes and Siddharth got up and hugged her . The event was going live , Every reporter was recording it and were going live on insta . Sidneetians were going mad . Siddharth slided the ring in her finger .

The makeup girls were very happy , well they were not ordinary girls they were their friends , and the most excited one was Pranjal . She was

Pranjal (beparwah_dil)  - I knew it Sid

Sid nodded in agreement .

Tamma (Tammy_desire) - See avni , I said, he is gonna propose you !!
Avu - How did u know ?
Tamma - well after Sid left for giving the shot , I found this !

She took out a paper from her jacket's pocket and showed them , it was a speech paper . Sid rubbed his back of the neck , smiling and avneet and others laughed .

Director - well so it's done , let's cut the cake .

Time skip - 5 Months

Everything was ready , arrangement for the wedding was done . Siddharth was sitting on the horse smiling . His brother Abhishek and his friends, Faisal shaikh , Jannat zubair , Randeep , Ashi Singh, Vibha and her friends , Vaishnavi Rao , Yesha rughani , Varun dhawan , Salman khan and many other actors were there .. All were dancing happily and joyfully .

On the other side

Avneet and her friends were chit chatting loud .

Simran (-simxx-) - All the best for your new life
Avu - don't be so formal yaar , and don't make me emotional ok ? I luv u billi
Sim - I luv u too .

They hugged each other

Jai - Agar hogya ho to chale ? Barat aagyi
Simran - hmm okayy

Sini (sinixsidneet) - Wow neet you are looking beautiful
Afreen (afreen_914) - Exactly yaar , kisi ki nazar na lage .

Avu smiled .

Soon the wedding was done and after the vidhai , sidneet sat in the car .

Avu - I will miss you all
All the girls and boys shouted - we will miss you too .
Avu flying kissed everyone and left with her future hubby .

In car
Sid - I love you
Avu - I love you too

Avu kept her head on his chest and slept as they still have to go a long journey in car from Jim Corbett to Mumbai. 

The end 💘

This book ends here , hope you liked it ❤
NO EPILOGUE

This book ends here , hope you liked it ❤ NO EPILOGUE