ᴅ| ᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ

♛

ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ

" You were with that bitch weren't you? You know what, don't even answer that. Start packing your shit.", Kore spoke, voice laced with hostility as she pulled on the living room lamp, empty wine glass in hand.

Harazy took notice of that, knowing tonight would be one of those nights.

She sighed.

I'm so fucking tired of ts everyday, Harazy thought.

" I don't feel like this tonight. I'm tired, you're drunk and that's never a good mix. We'll talk when you're sober." , Hazary said taking off her coat leaving her hoodie on and walking up stairs without sparing Kore a second glance.

Kore stared at her in disbelief taking the speech as dismissal as if what Hazary said goes.

Which in Kore eyes it didn't even though it should.

She thought about her next actions knowing they weren't good ones and could get her into mess but the liquid had already boosted her head up.

In a instant her feet lifted off the ground as she ran to the bedroom where Harazy was pinning her hair.

Harazy sighed already knowing the words would escalate to this, whether she talked or not.

She couldn't win with this girl.

" If you slap me you know I'm punching you in response right?", Harazy questioned trying to signal to Kore that this wasn't what she wanted.

She refused to be a punching bag when Kore continuously antagonized her, drunk or sober.

Kore nodded before laughing and putting her hair in a messy bun, running up on Harazy and hitting her in the jaw.

Harazy smiled a wide closed mouth smile, eyes barely open before uppercutting Kore and punching her in the throat and chest, knocking the wind out of her and pushing her against their vanity.