P| reach

≛

     " 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐍, we'll be heading out in 30 minutes.", Nelccia heard causing the girl to briefly glance at the cream colored dress laid out before her.

Begrudgingly, the teen slipped on the outfit already uncomfortable with how invasive it felt.

Her discomfort being of no concern to the others in the home.📌📌📌

" Do we have time to get breakfast?", Nelccia question after spraying on her deodorant and perfume for the day.

" If you order it now you can eat it in the car, you know what I want.", Gloria said while staring at the girl who have a head nod.

" Make sure you bring your AirPods and keep them low during service, people don't need to know you ignoring Tim and confronting me.", Gloria spoke with a lil sass, though they both knew it wasn't directed at her.

More so the confrontation.

" Who was it?", Nelccia questioned while fanning her grandma over for assistance after putting on her makeup, not wanting it to smudge or ruin dress she couldn't step into.

Nelccia moved her head cautiously while her grandma opened the head space as wide as she could.

Gloria let her go once her arms were through placing her aged hands on her hips.

" Who else? That old heffa Silvia gon say ' you let that girl run wild and that's why she acts like that.", Gloria said mimicking a squeaky voice before continuing.

Nelccia nodded urging her grandmother to continue, knowing how her mouth was.

" So I mumble to her ' get your hot ass breathe out my ear ' and stepped on them dogs she call toes.", Gloria said, pushing her hair back and then in her face again for a better coverage.

" She think being on patrol gon' make the pastor want her. It won't!", Nelccia said getting loud at the end before apologizing.

" Exactly, nobody want them fossil bones. Hurry up and order that food, I'll be in the car.", Gloria said before stepping out the teen's room to grab her mink coat and bag, boots already on.

Nelccia picked up her phone dialing the number to her favorite breakfast store, Coffeeland.

" Nellie, how you doing hun? The usual?", the owner Joseph asked before Nelccia could say anything.