ᴅ|ᴇᴘᴛʜ

ʏᴏᴜʀ-ʀɪᴅ-ᴅᴀ-ᴄᴇᴇ

ʏᴏᴜʀ-ʀɪᴅ-ᴅᴀ-ᴄᴇᴇ

♓︎

ᴅᴇᴘᴛʜ

" Run that last line for me one mo' time and speak up, you mumbling n shit.", Zafira said staring a one of the newer rappers she was helping out, r5Rambo.

She sighed put the beat back on for him.

He nodded his to the flow while holding the headphones against one ear before breathing out and starting.

Headshot when we spot em'.
Legs locked when we drop em'.

Niggas was six when Gee Wiz died but I heard sayin' they shot em'.

Zafira nodded her head with a mug as she listened to his voice slide on the beat, watching the smile appear on his face when he noticed.

Homie had potential and Za could tell if she taught him a few more things he'd improve way more in his rapping career.

She could envision him becoming big overtime, doing his songs on bigger platforms and moving on the hood.

He just had to put the work in and get serious.

" You fuckin' with it?", Rambo questioned calmly walking out the booth, pants slightly sagging enough to see the top of his boxers.

He looked off after asking the question, the feeling of self doubt starting to kick in.

Zafira peeped as she watched him shift his stance a couple of time before speaking.

" Ya lyrics and shit was there don't get me wrong- but?", Rambo said cutting her off. There was always a but.

She rolled her eyes continuing nonetheless.