Chapter 2

A painful cry escaped my lips. "Hmm.now tell me who do you belong to? " He asked in a sadistic voice. 

"I  bel.lon..ng  t.to  yo.ou" 

"Again" 

"I  bel.lon..ng  t.to  yo.ou"

"Belong to who "

"Be.l.long to Yo.ou.u  D.dy..la.n" I said. 

This was my life. Living like a slave for a crime  I never commited. 

"Yes you belong to me. You belong to Dylan Cooper"

************************************************

[A/n : let me tell you guys there current age. 

Hazel is 20 while Dylan is 21 and both of them are 1 year apart in college. Dylan in 3rd year and Hazel in 2nd year of college]

Continue....... 

Author's Pov. 

After saying those words he left her with a jerk making the pointed end to dig more in her waist. 

He took two steps back and looked at her figure who slid down the floor because of pain. 

He looked at her crying figure and said "Fix yourself fast because we have to leave for college" Saying this he went out of the dining room. 

As soon as he was out Ms. Martin came running towardd the poor gir eho has been balling her eyes out. She helped her to stand and then guided her to the washroom in living room. 

She cleaned her wound with a wet cloth and applied an ointment. All the time Hazel was shedding tears and whimpering. 

"This is enough now I'm going to tell Old Master to control Dylan and His deeds with you" Ms. Martin said in Disbelief looking at the cut on her lower back. 

As soon as those words left her mouth. Hazel's eyes widened and a memory came to her mind when she tried to tell Uncle  about Dylan's bullying and Dylan came at the right time making an excuse to his father that Hazel was just a little angry on him. 

Unfortunately his father bought his son's lie and left for the buisness meet held outside city for 3  days. 

***********************************************

Flashback 

Hazel's Pov. 

I knocked on Uncle's office door and then after a few seconds I heard a ' come in '. I slowly opened the door and went  inside . I stood at a distance not knowing where his work desk was kept.