Chapter 19

•°•I just wanna be the one

But to you, we're already done

Tell me, why'd you have to hit and run me?

Now I'm all alone, cryin' ugly°•°

Author's Pov.

It was merely a 30 minutes ride as they reached the destination. Getting out Lia helped hazel and both of them made there way inside the huge mansion.

Just when they entered in the hall they heard a voice speak

speak

 "well who do we have here"

Hazel groaned in annoyance knowing very well that this was gonna be a long night

***************************************

The trio turned only to find Alexander standing there with his sister by his side as he stood straight with a sinister grin on his face while her sister stood with a gentle smile on her face. 

Dylan instantly regretted his decision when he saw how Alexander looked at hazel. He clenched his jaw and held Hazel's hand in his merging her fingers with his making her startle. 

Her palms on there own got clammy as she gulped. She knew how much Dylan hated Alexander and his way of greeting seemed more like a taunt to her. She could feel gaze on her and Dylan's action confirmed that the gaze was of Alexander. 

She knew he won't even glance at her if not for Alexander he would have been mingling somewhere with his girlfriend and his minions. She internally scoffed and harshly jerked his hand away from hers. 

Startling him. He looked at her with astonishing eyes only to find a scowl on her face. He couldn't comprehend what was going on in her pretty head. To his relief Alexander didn't notce her action since he had to leave to attend some people. 

Hazel was blankly roaming her gaze around when she heard lia whispering

"The other three nuts are already there and seems like they have noticed Dylan since they are coming towards us" She carefully informed hazel who nodded in understanding.

But suddenly something clicked her "But why are we even standing here it's not like they are our friends that we have to greet them. " Hazel whispered back to which lia hummed and nodded and held Hazel's hand. And with that both of them disappeared in the crowd.