Chapter 10

Dedicated toRiya_Maharaj❤️

✨But you'll never know unless you walk in my shoеs

You'll never know, my tangled strings

'Causе everybody sees what they wanna see

It's easier to judge me than to believe....✨

He took steps forward and held her waist pulling her close. Burying his face in the crook of her neck he inhaled her intoxicating scent and spoke" And what did you do. Hmm? " His voice calm yet dangerous

"I disobeyed you" She croaked out.

"Yes you disobeyed me and don't you think you should get punished "

As soon as he uttered those words her world crumbled down in fear and anxiety.

**************************************************

Author's pov...

The whole car ride was silent. They reached the mansion and then Dylan parked the car. Getting out from his side he closed the door with a bang and got on her side. Hazel was still in her own thoughts when she felt a harsh grip on her wrist. She snapped her head to the side of the car door.

She knew who it was. She can sense his touch from anywhere. He dragged her inside the mansion harshly.

She followed silently because she k ew even if she sill struggle he was still physically more stronger than her so she lowered her head and followed silently. Though her heart was thuding wildly in her chest

He dragged her to her room and pushed her inside making her stumble and fall on her knees.

She closed her eyes  and tried to calm down her heart which was ready to bounce out her chest....

She gulped when she felt him locking the door with a 'click' sound..

"Wh..h.y  are you locking the door" She cursed herself for stuttering. He looked at her wide doe like eyes filled with softness, fear and Innocence. He moved forward and was now just one stride away from her.

The room was filled with heavy silence and only Hazel's heavy breathing could be heard. Her hands were all sweaty and cold thinking of all sorts of things he would do..

Though she could still make a run for the door knowing very well that is just straight ahead of her but the problem is the door is locked and if she gets in finding the lock then it will be the last day on earth for her.

******

He was observing all her moves. How she was still on her knees and was drowned in her deep thoughts forgetting about her environment and position. He chuckled inwardly when he saw her face with a frown on her forehead.

He could bet and say she was thinking on how to get out of here but how innocent or call her stupid she was. She can never escape the room. More precisely she can never escape him. He will burn down the whole world to find her and then will make her feel hell.

***

The reason why Hazel couldn't get her eyesight back with the help of operation was not because of money. But because of dylan

Dylan's father  . Mr Cooper was ready to pay the amount needed for Hazel's operation but dylan threatened him that if  he will pay for Hazel's operations then he will see the dead body of his son.