Chapter 1

Overview

Gina Dupain was a person that was known by many for her adventures around the world. She was always travelling and exploring, her latest trip was Paris where she had gone to visit her granddaughter she saw her with only two people.

Apparently they were her only friends, and they were a couple. Last time she had visited she had so many friends and had a crush on the kid she was now friends with, what had happened since the last she had visited.

So here she was going to give her granddaughter another friend that would be a complete stranger, but would hopefully be meeting at the end of her semester classes when she would Marinette with her to visit Gotham.

But back to the present she had called an old friend Alfred to tell her he was in town so they could meet with him and Bruce as they did every time she was in town, but this time they talked about both Marinette and Damian being lonely and barely having any friends.

Damian as none of them were true and that he scared them away, Marinette they didn't know why she had just said they got into a little fight yet her parents had said they hadn't seen any of her friends come to the bakery with her in over two years.

So the three had started thinking of ways that both Marinette and Damian could meet to not only benefit each other with a true friend but someone that they didn't know. The plan was perfect and all it had to do was set it in motion . That was why Gina was sitting back at her hotel making a call from her phone.

To her granddaughter and telling her some news...

Present

Gina picked up her phone and looked through her contacts and found her little fairy number among many others, she clicked the call button and turned on the speaker waiting for Marinette to answer.

Ring..ring..ring "hello, this is Marinette '' was said through the line, "hello my little fairy" Gina said with a smile before clicking face-time and not even a minute later she saw her granddaughter sitting at her chaise smiling at her.

"Hi Nonna, how are you?" she asked sweetly, "good my dear and you?" she asked. "Feeling well, I'm going to be on a trip to Africa and I got a new phone number while I'm there. This one won't work, like last time." she said,.

"Oh, what's your new number?" Marinette asked "it's ### ### ### , your parents already have the number but I wanted to tell you in person" she said.

Gina had told them about her plan and if it meant making a new friend they were for not knowing about Marinette's lack of friends or how her social life had changed for the worse over the past couple years.

Marientte typed in the number and sent a text

Marinette
Hi nonna

She looked back at the screen "I just sent you a text, did you get it?" Gina smiled "yes I did, oh you better get ready for bed. It's getting late in Paris and I have to go. I have a flight to catch my little fairy." She said, giving her granddaughter a wave.

Gina smiled, everything was going to plan now all Damian would have to do was reply to her.

"Bye" Marinette waved, giving her a smile before ending the call, with that she got ready for bed seeing as the sun was about to set.

She left her phone at her desk not noticing someone typing a reply.

Hi guys,

So how was the first chapter? Tell me what you think in the comments

Enjoy reading :)