[8]

September twenty eight, fourteen twenty.

"Rise and shine Princess!" Luz knocked on the door. "I lived another night and came early as promised!"

Amity whined quietly, sitting up, "Come in.."

The door opened, Luz smiling and waving at Amity. The Princess gave a tired smile, waving at Luz. "You alright Princess?"

Amity nodded, closing her eyes, continuing to smile up at Luz, "Hi.."

"Hello Princess, would you like me to come a little later when you are awake?"

Amity took Luz's hand, "Gotta.." Amity yawned. "Wake up.."

Luz pulled Amity out of bed, guiding the princess to her closet, "I'll wait here."

Amity opened the doors, pulling out her clothing, going to her washroom, closing the door. Luz guarded the door, waiting several minutes for Amity to come out. "Ready Princess?" Luz asked.

"Yeah.." Amity rubbed her eyes. "I'm still sleepy, but I'll live.."

"Unfortunately, you must attend to your duties as a princess today."

Amity whined quietly, hugging Luz, the guard holding her arms up. "Hug me back and make me feel better this instant Luz."

The human hugged Amity, the witch sighing quietly, "I'll be beheaded if I'm caught." Luz uttered.

"Pick me up."

"I'm not allowed to Princess."

"Pick me up."

"I'm not allowed to Princess."

"Pick. Me. Up."

"I'm not allowed to, Princess."

"I'll kill you right now if you don't pick me up Luz of the Noceda family." Amity hissed.

The human quietly picked Amity up, rubbing her back. "I'll be beheaded if we're caught, Princess." Luz mumbled as she rocked Amity in her arms. "You need to get going."

Amity relaxed, her ears slanting as she began to grow tired. "Please don't fall asleep Princess--" Luz shook the witch. "Your highness--"

The witch snored quietly, Luz shaking the princess more roughly. "Hehe I was kidding--" Amity pulled back, looking up at the human. "Just for a little longer Luz?"

"I can't Princess," Luz sighed. "I'm telling you, I'll be beheaded if we're caught."

"If we're caught, I'll make sure you're not beheaded." Amity spoke quietly. "I just need a few minutes of your time, please? Or I'll be the one to behead you."

Luz grumbled quietly, adjusting the princess, taking her to bed. "Only a few minutes Princess, then you go. Okay?"

Amity nodded, Luz lying her down on the bed, moving the Princess's hair back. "Only a few minutes."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

'Knock Knock' Luz hissed quietly, groaning at the sound, "Princess, you're late!" A maid exclaimed.

Luz jolted up, looking around, then down, "Princess-- Princess please wake up--" Luz shook the witch. "Amity- Amity please--"

"Be quiet.." Amity uttered.

Luz shook her again, "You're late!!"

Amity waved Luz off, "Who cares.."

"Princess, I'm coming in!"