🍋🍋🍋 [58]

November forty-fourth, fourteen twenty. Welcome back smut readers, I know you're only here for this, you wantons. Go hide and read this NOT in the living room and away from your family

One hundred and twenty (120) miles down, five hundred and seven (507) left. "If we keep this pace, we'll be there in a week." Luz mumbled.

"How do you know we're going in the right direction?" Amity leaned forward, patting Gelato's nose and giving him an apple.

"Boscha requires a year to complete building before allowing guests. Should she travel too far, she would be unaware of the dangers that await. Our safest bet is the edges, near the waters. We're off to Carolina."

Gelato spun, opening his mouth, Amity tossing the apple at him. He caught it, munching and pressing his nose against her hand. "Do you know where it is?"

"So long as it doesn't rain, yes." Luz tugged lightly at the reins. "South, Paco."

He squealed, turning and slowing down. "I think I need my rest day..My back is killing me.." He dragged his hind legs to pop his back for a second, galloping a bit ahead to make up for his pause before slowing down.

"Paco, you know you don't have to keep going if you wish not to." Luz pat his neck.

He stopped, huffing softly, Luz and Amity hopping off his saddle. He licked the mechanism up, nudging his saddle off and dropping to the ground with a thump. Paco breathed out, lying his head down and groaning. "Are you dead? Can I have your stuff if you're dead?" Gelato sniffed him out.

Paco whinnied at him, snapping his teeth before huffing and lying his head down. "Are you in pain?" Luz leaned down, brushing his fur back.

"Just a bit, I'll get moving soon enough Luz.." Paco blew lightly in her face.

"Even if it's a light pain, can I help you?" Luz walked around him, kneeling down.

"Nhhrr.." Paco squirmed, rolling back his shoulder.

Luz ran her hand down his spine, applying pressure in certain spots, eyeing Paco when he released a content sigh. Gelato carefully pulled something from his satchel, lowering his head and placing it in front of Paco. "Pprrrfff." Paco nodded, licking the apple and biting it.

Amity waved Gelato down, sitting and allowing him to rest his head on her thigh. Luz mumbled softly to herself, rubbing Paco's side before trailing up to his back and pressing down on his shoulder. "Have you been this way, Luz?" Amity asked.

"Yes, once. But I remember everything about it." Luz stood. "There's a hot spring not too far from here, Paco can relax there."

He rose his head, "Don't stop now that felt good." He huffed. "Nnnhhzzz."

"Come on Paco, let's get you the rest you deserve."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Separated by a thin rock wall, the stallions relaxed in their larger hot spring while Luz and Amity took the smaller one. "This is actually quite comforting." Amity said as she slid deeper into the waters.

Luz set down towels, slipping into the water, sighing at the warmth. "Yes. It is."

Amity swam over, snuggling up against Luz, sighing. "Something wrong?" Luz asked, wrapping her arm around the witch.

"I'm alright. Just a bit odd that we're in the nude."

Luz shook her head lightly, "It's just like taking a bath."