C h a p t e r 3

The photographs which are suitable for chapter are tough to find god. It literally takes more time than to write a chapter. But in the end it is worth it. Favourite colour?
-

Why we have to left past behind to move on? Can we just bring a little bit in our present? Or maybe in future? If that bothers us too much we can but always remember past should remains in the past and there is a reason it called past and it remained in the past. So think wise before you let in anything.

You are too fucking beautiful to let such things disturb you.

I woke up by sudden pain in my heart. Agonizing pain. I put my hands on my heart to sooth the pain. I rubbed it but the pain intensified and gasp left my lips. Upon hearing my gasps the handsome man turned around and looked at me, concern on his face. "What happened Luna? Are you alright?"

He was such a cute person. His mate will be lucky to have him this caring and loving mate. Here didn't even went more than 5 hours and he was concerned about me other than my so called mate who didn't even have any guts to look me in the eyes.

"We are near our pack Luna. If you want, we can stop here for few minutes until you feel good." The other handsome man who was driving said to me.

I didn't want them to stop the car just because I couldn't bear some of pain. Let me tell you I have a very low tolerance in pain. If I will just scratch myself, I will cry till someone sooth it. I don't know why? Because of my witch genes? Who knows really.

But I didn't know how was tolerating this pain. I felt like my heart was on fire. Burning in flames. And also someone was crashing it with their hands. It was a weird but that was the first time I had ever felt this much pain. I had to find my spell book to search the reason behind my pain. But I had to wait until I reached there.

I tried to even my breathing. "No it's okay. I am fine. When we are going to reach your pack?" I said looking at the trees passing by. The pain was still there so I tried to distract myself from it.

"Our pack Luna. You are our Luna. And we are about 15 minutes till reach there." The handsome said while the other handsome who was driving nodded and smiled at me.

My pack? I have to get used to this. After all I am their Luna.

And other I still didn't know their names. I couldn't keep saying handsome one and handsome two. "Do you mind if I ask your name? And I am Ara that you already know. So it is only fair you tell me your name, right?"

They both chuckled at me. The handsome said, "I am Sawyer , the beta." And pointed towards the handsome who was driving. "and he is Theros, the gamma."

Beta and gamma? Both of them with me then who is with him?

"Our Alpha strictly told us to stay with you and protect you and he doesn't need us to protect himself. He is more than capable of doing it on his own." Sawyer said.

The car moved a bit. I gripped a handle to steady myself and looked to see a large storm came running towards us and our car stopped quickly for a moment because the storm was so large. We couldn't even see in front of the car. It was better to stop than to injure ourselves. I had to do something. I closed the windows of car by my magic and closed my eyes. We could hear the loud noises of wind hustling, clouds thundering and at some point our car was moving too.

I concentrate on car to stop moving while mumbling spell. And it did. I relaxed then. It was a night time. I opened my eyes and looked to see the storm was ending. Irvin's pack was on the north side while my pack was south side. And it was in a deep forest which was unknown to me. Nobody knew where his pack was. He was so secretive about everything except his ruthless killing may I add. I didn't know this two men were staring at me.