C h a p t e r 10

How far the story going? Do you like it?
-

What is the better option to leave the person who is meant to be your other half if he doesn't treat you like you deserve?

He hurted me, I cried.
He hurted me again, I cried again.
He hurted me again and again and again, I cried again and again and again.
And he broke me beyond repair.

He must be satisfy with himself, no?

I could hear they all were coming here to eat. I quickly stay away from them but the same old lady stopped me. "Where are you going child? Come let's serve our Alpha."

Her voice was stern.

And I just nodded at her because I didn't want to be rude.

When I reached the table all were seating in their chair and women's were serving them. I didn't like it a one bit. All women ate after men. They felt disrespectful to eat with them. After all it was a tradition. Their Alpha loved so much.

Irvin was seated at the head of the table waiting to be served. The old lady gave me plates to serve him. I thanked her and went where he sat. I placed his food in front of him and he started to dig in without saying thank you. I rolled my eyes thinking like this. After he take his first bite, everyone on the table started eating with chatting among themselves. I was stood behind them just thinking about the rituals in this pack.

Everyone was sitting at the fireplace, enjoying some time with their beloved ones and some of standing around their Alpha, talking with him. They were truly loved him as well as respect him too. This pack is old tradition because this people believed in old rituals.

I was standing far away from him because I didn't want to anger him.

"Luna, go and congratulate him." I looked to see Theros was standing in front of me.

I shook my head. "He won't like it. He will lash out when he will see me." And that sadden me even more. He was supposed to be happy when see me not to be angry.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me towards where he was despite my protests.

"I don't think that's a good idea Theros. I have a bad feeling about this." I said while he was pulling me towards his Alpha.

"Nothing is going to happen Luna. Alpha is in a good mood."

Maybe he is right.

When we were near Irvin, he stopped talking and his body went rigid. Hands fisted tightly. People noticed us and smiled in my way and leave us to give us some privacy. Theros left too. I was looking where the people were, but I knew he had a bad temper. So I mumbled while looking at anywhere but him while he was looking straight but not at me. He disgusted me so much that he couldn't even see my face, let alone my eyes.

"Congratulations."

He stiffened at my response but said nothing. Like expected. At least he could say thanks like a normal person but I forgot he was not a normal person. He was the epitome of the devil in human form.

"Are you serious right now Irvin?" I exclaimed enough of his drama.

He snapped his head in my direction and my breath hitched in my throat. "It's Alpha to you whore and do not ever raise your voice at me again if you don't want another whipping."

I was dumbstruck. I thought he somewhat changed after that but how wrong I was. He couldn't change not now not ever. So the only logical thing I said.

"Reject me or I will."