C h a p t e r 22

Wanna dominate someone?
-

Late night dinner, moon shining, long drive...
everything is perfect but with one wrong person,
The whole thing doesn't even make a mood better if we does not have a good company with us.

It's better to go alone then.

"Shit." I heard behind me as my smirk grow bigger.

I walked towards the closet and picked a big tee.

I gasped when his arms coiled around my stomach and pulled me against his chest as my ass was directly in between his already hard erection.

He dipped his head in between the crook of my neck, his hot breath fanning my already hot skin. He could have my whole breast view and knowing him, he would have been seen them or maybe seeing them.

"Do you think you will stand naked in front of me and I won't do anything?" Hearing his voice my breath hitched in my throat.

What if he will r...

"I am not that sadistic to force myself upon any woman but enough sadistic to paint your ass red for teasing me."

"Oh my. That's a lot of accusation." I gasped in fake.

He pushed his hips to me as a real gasp left my lips. "See what you are doing to me. You haven't even touched me and here I am rock as hard, ready to fuck your pussy."

Oh goddess. He talks dirty.

And I fucking love it.

"Wear something nice. I am taking you to dinner."

What?

He left too.

He was doing that so much lately.

Did he love to leave people hanging?

Prick.

And what's the occasion of taking me to dinner because of course it's not a date.

Just a casual dinner between two adults.

Yeah fucking adults.

And most important thing he didn't even ask me. He ordered me like I am his pet.

That fucking asshole.

Do I have a choice?

Yeah I do.

But I am bored too.

So just for me, I am going.

Not because he ordered me.

Whatever.

I did have a lot of time to get ready.

I checked which dress should I wear because he didn't tell me the dinner is fancy or like normal. And I had a lots of options because I did buy a various dresses. And also I didn't know if anyone will be present in that dinner. After debating for half an hour, I decided to text him but forgot that I didn't have his number.

I texted Theros because he put his number in my phone saying I will need him in future. So I guess the future is now.

Give me your Alpha's number.

He replied instantly.

Are you two getting along?

I rolled my eyes.

He is taking me to a dinner.
Wanna come? I'll get a company.